Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
SinkerCutie

Re: Game Bog

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:09 am

Mira Co Rescue has recently gotten an update that adds more quicksand to the game. If you're interested, here's a link to the game page:

https://ankhrono.itch.io/mira-co-rescue

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:57 am

An N64 Game based on a cancelled TV Series, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys

There's a swamp, nuff said

https://youtu.be/SE9m6IdcSNU?t=916

You can play as the Deer Centauress Known as a Golden Mine but far into the game though, I wonder if you can have her go back to that swamp though?

hiimawesome

Postby hiimawesome » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:52 am

I haven't found videos of these yet, but love this thread so figured I'd contribute.
The VR Tarzan Chapter 2 game has some quicksand in it.
There is a Kickstarter game about surviving against scary dinosaurs that features quicksand as a hazard. The game is called Goner, and it's still in development.
There is a mod for Starbound that adds a new race as well as quicksand. It's an old mod, but I find the game a bit too difficult to navigate to actually get to any of the sand stuff.
Finally, the Beyond Skyrim team announced a Black Marshes expansion. While quicksand hasn't been explicitly mentioned yet, most lore about the marshes indicate that it is quite common in the region. We will see if they make use of it as a hazard, I sure hope they do!!
I do some routine searches on sites like itch.io and steam for any mentions of our kink. It's rare stuff. Been wanting to find hentai platforming games that just have it as an obstacle. Wish game guides were more common and easier to search, I'm sure it's more common in video games than we know.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:08 am

hiimawesome wrote:I haven't found videos of these yet, but love this thread so figured I'd contribute.
The VR Tarzan Chapter 2 game has some quicksand in it.
There is a Kickstarter game about surviving against scary dinosaurs that features quicksand as a hazard. The game is called Goner, and it's still in development.
There is a mod for Starbound that adds a new race as well as quicksand. It's an old mod, but I find the game a bit too difficult to navigate to actually get to any of the sand stuff.
Finally, the Beyond Skyrim team announced a Black Marshes expansion. While quicksand hasn't been explicitly mentioned yet, most lore about the marshes indicate that it is quite common in the region. We will see if they make use of it as a hazard, I sure hope they do!!
I do some routine searches on sites like itch.io and steam for any mentions of our kink. It's rare stuff. Been wanting to find hentai platforming games that just have it as an obstacle. Wish game guides were more common and easier to search, I'm sure it's more common in video games than we know.

I hope we get some vids of those instances of quicksand in action...

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:01 pm

Found this on the Goner website:
Looks promising.

I have seen the quicksand in the Tarzan VR game. It is quite the disappointment. Overall the graphics are quite bad and especially the quicksand really looks terrible.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:13 am

Someone is developing a game called Graveyard Executioner. It has quicksand.

https://twitter.com/fukami1982/status/1 ... 6959126529

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:38 pm

The Cancelled N64 game Dinosaur Planet had quicksand at one point

I heard that sinking past chin-deep means death I think.

https://youtu.be/v_iY9oaN3oc?t=938

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:39 pm

luckykid77 wrote:The Cancelled N64 game Dinosaur Planet had quicksand at one point

I heard that sinking past chin-deep means death I think.

https://youtu.be/v_iY9oaN3oc?t=938

I wish someone could show that...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:46 pm

Didn't Dinosaur Planet get reworked into another game, or something?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

master3

Postby master3 » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:31 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:Didn't Dinosaur Planet get reworked into another game, or something?

It did. It turned into Starfox Adventures for the Gamecube.

Return to “Nuggets”