Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
SinkerCutie

Re: Game Bog

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:57 am

Garbage Dump Angel wrote:All the uploaded videos work if you download them manually, it's the embedded player that doesn't.

I tried. With all 3 of them. They didn't work at all. Maybe it's just me.
Last edited by SinkerCutie on Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:32 am

I think there is a Training mode in Mad Dash Racing, so you might not need to have other racers there.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:28 am

SinkerCutie wrote:I think there is a Training mode in Mad Dash Racing, so you might not need to have other racers there.

I think that there is only one track you can race on.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 6:36 am

luckykid77 wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:I think there is a Training mode in Mad Dash Racing, so you might not need to have other racers there.

Plus I'm going to try and Shoot for Unlocking Synder...

I tried the All Characters unlocked cheat that I heard of but still no new characters, I paused the game and held L and did the input but when I press B for the input it unpauses the game, Am I doing something wrong?

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:12 am

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

I tried the All Characters unlocked cheat that I heard of but still no new characters, I paused the game and held L and did the input but when I press B for the input it unpauses the game, Am I doing something wrong?

I don't know for sure.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:13 am

I found out that there is a Ninja Gaiden-esque game called The Messenger and it has quicksand. But I do not have any idea on if there are playable females.

There is also a game called Chariot with quicksand in the last stages of the game. One of the playable characters is a cute princess, too.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:46 am

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

Here's a Compilation of Betty in from Mad Dash Racing in the certain Slo-down pits:
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code ... BMMyOLR73X

Also I've Finally unlocked Synder, but it took a while (Biotech's Time Challenge was a b!tch) I'll make a compilation for her as well after this...

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sat May 01, 2021 8:51 pm

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

Here's a Compilation of Betty in from Mad Dash Racing in the certain Slo-down pits:

Also I've Finally unlocked Synder, but it took a while (Biotech's Time Challenge was a b!tch) I'll make a compilation for her as well after this...

Okay Here's a Compilation of Synder from Mad Dash Racing:

https://mega.nz/file/eno1iaDZ#RQ_H-YUYF ... Ft35JejOSA

It's Much Longer than Betty's. Maybe it's because I've been trying so hard to unlock her and get a clear look at her...

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun May 02, 2021 2:50 am

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

Okay Here's a Compilation of Synder from Mad Dash Racing:

https://mega.nz/file/eno1iaDZ#RQ_H-YUYF ... Ft35JejOSA

It's Much Longer than Betty's. Maybe it's because I've been trying so hard to unlock her and get a clear look at her...

Both are nice vids. Thank you.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Mon May 03, 2021 8:40 pm

I have an update concerning Panzer Paladin. In the stage Ravenous City, there are pits of what appear to be some sort of sludge that acts like the quicksand in the level Egypt. There are plenty of pools in this level. Some don't even lead to bottomless pits. As I had just gotten to this stage, I am not certain these pools blanket the whole area.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

Return to “Nuggets”