Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
dunebar

Re: Game Bog

Postby dunebar » Tue May 19, 2020 2:15 pm

Don't think this one has been mentioned before (correct me if I'm wrong), but Sims 2: Castaway has an area of quicksand in the East River Plains. I don't have the game or have found any videos unfortunately :/

Aiko

Postby Aiko » Wed May 20, 2020 10:13 pm

dunebar wrote:Don't think this one has been mentioned before (correct me if I'm wrong), but Sims 2: Castaway has an area of quicksand in the East River Plains. I don't have the game or have found any videos unfortunately :/

I've read about that somewhere, but I have never played it either. But AFAIK there's no way to actually get your Sims into the quicksand. From what I recall that quicksand pit is merely an obstacle that you somehow need to get past as you progress in the game.
Visit me at the Great Swamp, but watch your step on the way there!

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Thu May 21, 2020 5:39 am

Aiko wrote:
dunebar wrote:Don't think this one has been mentioned before (correct me if I'm wrong), but Sims 2: Castaway has an area of quicksand in the East River Plains. I don't have the game or have found any videos unfortunately :/

I've read about that somewhere, but I have never played it either. But AFAIK there's no way to actually get your Sims into the quicksand. From what I recall that quicksand pit is merely an obstacle that you somehow need to get past as you progress in the game.

Curses! What is even the point of quicksand if you can't sink in it!? I hate it when games do that!

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:09 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:
DJlurker wrote:Apparently in the first DLC expansion for Pokemon Sword and Shield, The Isle of Armor will feature bogs and sand dunes. Fingers crossed... 8-)

I knew they'd do bogs again. I simply knew it. My intent has now gone from kind o' considering to nicely considering.

If the bogs are confirmed when the Isle of Armor DLC comes, then I hope the swamps are not too watery...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:18 pm

Makes no difference to me. Bogs are bogs, and I'll welcome it openly.

Oh, and I forgot to mention: Planet Divido in Blaster Master Zero 2 doesn't just have quicksand. It also has snow that acts like quicksand. Both aren't lethal and basically put you into areas below. The snow however, can be melted using the Burn Spark.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:01 am

Hmm...anybody have any info or vids? It's been a while since we got vids.

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:37 pm

2020071009263200-1D3CDB0D322D543D5F2AE3A3B03B561D.jpg

Bloodstained Curse of the Moon 2 came out. Here's a look at the mud that is in the game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:13 pm

If anybody has any more info on this, let us know.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:04 pm

I do not know if this game has been posted or not.

Ty the Tasmanian Tiger:
https://youtu.be/oJhlcYM7Lkw
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:33 am

MudBait Came out with a massive new update to the Crackle Cradle + engine, it’s now a full on quicksand survival game:

https://www.deviantart.com/mudbait/art/ ... -849293739

Return to “Nuggets”