Game Bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
SinkerCutie

Re: Game Bog

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:29 am

master3 wrote:
Black Clay Lord wrote:Didn't Dinosaur Planet get reworked into another game, or something?

It did. It turned into Starfox Adventures for the Gamecube.

Unfortunately, there is no desert or quicksand in that game. Plus, you only get to play as Krystal at the start. Still, I like the game.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:13 am

Hmm...anybody have anything new yet?

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:36 pm

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:Mad Dash Racing for XBOX had slo-down obstacles such as tar-pits, quicksand, slime, and snow....

one of the unlockable characters, Synder requires to beat some sort of time trial challenges or something...

I thought that Elefseus could provide a video of Betty and Synder in the slow-down mud...

I mentioned Mad Dash Racing A while back. I manage to get a clip though...

Heres a small clip of Betty from that game in a tar pit in Dino Oasis. I had to be quick though because the game freezes because I was playing the Original Xbox game on an Xbox 360.
Last edited by luckykid77 on Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:21 am

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:Mad Dash Racing for XBOX had slo-down obstacles such as tar-pits, quicksand, slime, and snow....

one of the unlockable characters, Synder requires to beat some sort of time trial challenges or something...

I thought that Elefseus could provide a video of Betty and Synder in the slow-down mud...

Heres a small clip of Betty from that game in a tar pit in Dino Oasis. I had to be quick though because the game freezes because I was playing the Original Xbox game on an Xbox 360.

The vid isn't working.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:04 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

The vid isn't working.
are you talking about the point where it freezes? I said that I was playing the Original XBOX game on and Xbox 360, I realized that it's not compatible, that's why the game freezes...

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:08 am

luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

Anyway here's another video of Betty in quickmud in the Ruins of the game.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:24 am

luckykid77 wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

The vid isn't working.
are you talking about the point where it freezes? I said that I was playing the Original XBOX game on and Xbox 360, I realized that it's not compatible, that's why the game freezes...

No, I mean the vid itself just doesn't work. I tried watching it online and I tried downloading it...but nothing.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:31 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

The vid isn't working.

No, I mean the vid itself just doesn't work. I tried watching it online and I tried downloading it...but nothing.

Oh, I'll see if there's something wrong...

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:45 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:
luckykid77 wrote:

The vid isn't working.

Try this different vid instead?

Garbage Dump Angel

Postby Garbage Dump Angel » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:01 pm

All the uploaded videos work if you download them manually, it's the embedded player that doesn't.

Return to “Nuggets”