My Desktop WallPaper

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
spunkee311

My Desktop WallPaper

Postby spunkee311 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:33 am

Just upgraded my PC and got a 23inch Monitor. I felt the default wall paper was lacking. I think Odette fit perfectly :)

Conspiracy101

Re: My Desktop WallPaper

Postby Conspiracy101 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:12 am

Good choice. The gal I prefer is ever talented Cali Logan. This obviously isn't the actual background, just the pic.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Some times fear has the appropriate response"

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:57 am

spunkee311 wrote:Just upgraded my PC and got a 23inch Monitor. I felt the default wall paper was lacking. I think Odette fit perfectly :)

I love it.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Conspiracy101 wrote:Good choice. The gal I prefer is ever talented Cali Logan. This obviously isn't the actual background, just the pic.

Cali only came out for sinking once or twice, right? she was an amazing bondage model as well :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Kinky Desires

Postby Kinky Desires » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:50 pm

MadMax359 wrote:
Conspiracy101 wrote:Good choice. The gal I prefer is ever talented Cali Logan. This obviously isn't the actual background, just the pic.

Cali only came out for sinking once or twice, right? she was an amazing bondage model as well :twisted:

Not was... she still is an amazing bondage model! ;)

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:53 pm

I wish Cali Logan did more quicksand. I think there was one video where she was really stuck and she needed a surfboard or something to get out. I could not find anything on that more that a brief snippet.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:59 pm

I approve of this event or product... :D

Herzeleid

Postby Herzeleid » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:28 pm

I love the Odette pic . . . Very nice ! Here's my wallpaper of the lovely Paris Kennedy, who we don't seem to see much of in our little community these days.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Gott weiss ich will kein engel sein" ( God knows I don't want to be an angel )
_ Rammstein, "Engel"

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:32 pm

Herzeleid wrote:I love the Odette pic . . . Very nice ! Here's my wallpaper of the lovely Paris Kennedy, who we don't seem to see much of in our little community these days.

I love your wallpaper and your avatar. Not likely that we'll see Paris back again though. I do know that she was asked more than once about returning and seemed very enthusiastic about the idea before declining for good. She does her own thing now and nothing more. We were very fortunate to have her in our group here as much as we did. Thanks to the images though we'll always have Paris.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
Herzeleid wrote:I love the Odette pic . . . Very nice ! Here's my wallpaper of the lovely Paris Kennedy, who we don't seem to see much of in our little community these days.

I love your wallpaper and your avatar. Not likely that we'll see Paris back again though. I do know that she was asked more than once about returning and seemed very enthusiastic about the idea before declining for good. She does her own thing now and nothing more. We were very fortunate to have her in our group here as much as we did. Thanks to the images though we'll always have Paris.

Not to derail but I have to wholeheartedly agree with this comment and sentiment. Many scenes of hers stand out, and one epic performance in particular will always be on my list of all-time greatest scenes. There's a picture from another great scene that IMO would make a tremendous background image.

Return to “Nuggets”