Scream Queens

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Scream Queens

Postby PM2K » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:13 pm

We're a funny lot, eh? On one hand, we decry the lack of qs scenes these days.... then when we do get one, people gripe it isn't good enough. ;)

I choose to embrace it in the spirit as it was intended.

James diGriz

Postby James diGriz » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:55 pm

As do I. Kirstie Alley has been on a dream list for quite a while Glad someone got around to it.
How unfortunate you didn't have a proper guide to navigate these swamps.

atoka44

Postby atoka44 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:45 am

It was definitely a muddier pit than most "watery" scenes we get nowadays and they could've easily gone a cheaper route, so I can definitely respect them for going that extra mile, at least. Liked the soundwork, too.

One gripe I do have though is how they cut away before her head goes under, and we just see the hair when they cut back. Really botched up an otherwise great scene, but I guess good ol' Kirstie didn't wanna get her precious face dirty :P

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:51 am

First new quicksand scene on main media, wouldn't you say? - considering the lack of such scenes in quite a while! Nice mud and good struggling with a well named actress!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:07 am

They should have hired Brinke Stevens or rachelle Williams to be on the show. Both have considerable experience with quicksand.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Weapon X

Postby Weapon X » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:01 am

Yes!! My only complaint was that she had too much clothing on! :D

General Woundwort

Postby General Woundwort » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:14 am

FWIW, I enjoyed it. Submersion, nice view of hair going under, and some bubbles. Meets my criteria. Great find, thank you.

mark

Postby mark » Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:15 am

I thought the mud was very nice. I wish the final sinking was more complete. And it would really be really cool to see the 'after' scenes when she emerged from the mud. That would be beautiful!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:29 am

Weapon X wrote:Yes!! My only complaint was that she had too much clothing on! :D

*facepalm*
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:35 am

I think it was quite okay, too. For modern productions it even really good.

Of course the mud pit comes out of nowhere, but the producers put some real effort in it (no visible edge, nice decoration, quite thick mud, bubbles). My personal guess is the person in charge of the "pit-construction" does know a couple of Freds or MPVs videos.... ;)
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Return to “Nuggets”