Marla Landi - Baskerville

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
tanya_wam

Re: Marla Landi - Baskerville

Postby tanya_wam » Wed May 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Jim_Weathers wrote:I saw this on the deep sinking forum - is this way at you recalled?

:shock: You mean they did it several times!? :shock:
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed May 03, 2017 9:48 pm

tanya_wam wrote:
Jim_Weathers wrote:I saw this on the deep sinking forum - is this way at you recalled?

:shock: You mean they did it several times!? :shock:

That's called having a budget. relatively modest by Hollywood standards but enormous compared to anything that we get to work with.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Thu May 04, 2017 4:46 am

Thinking back to that photo... for years I always thought Landi's Cecile ran across the moors and skirted the mire in bare feet... it is only now I realize she did have shoes on... or maybe moccasins. I had the same idea with Lure of the Wilderness with Jean Peters (squeezed into those jeans!), picturing her running through the swamps barefooted as she lured a baddie into quicksand.

Weird how these ideas stick with one, eh? Still, it is a rather arousing thought. ;)

pt200386

Postby pt200386 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:58 am

Jim_Weathers wrote:
pt200386 wrote:Wasn't there an interview where she talks about that scene? I seem to recall one, but cannot find it anywhere.

I saw this on the deep sinking forum - is this way at you recalled?

That's the one! Many thanks.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Thu May 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Replying to the text about ideas sticking: This point is something to be well-remembered by anyone listening to a witness while doing jury-duty.

PM2K wrote:Thinking back to that photo... for years I always thought Landi's Cecile ran across the moors and skirted the mire in bare feet... it is only now I realize she did have shoes on... or maybe moccasins. I had the same idea with Lure of the Wilderness with Jean Peters (squeezed into those jeans!), picturing her running through the swamps barefooted as she lured a baddie into quicksand.

Weird how these ideas stick with one, eh? Still, it is a rather arousing thought. ;)
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Nuggets”