What It's Like to Die from Being Sucked Into Quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
quickman

What It's Like to Die from Being Sucked Into Quicksand

Postby quickman » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:18 pm

http://www.ranker.com/list/what-sinking ... aura-allan

Very interesting article. This girl really did some homework. Has anyone, that has sunk, experience that pressure on the chest? I never thought about that

bogbud

Re: What It's Like to Die from Being Sucked Into Quicksand

Postby bogbud » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:10 pm

quickman wrote:http://www.ranker.com/list/what-sinking-in-quicksand-is-like/laura-allan

Very interesting article. This girl really did some homework. Has anyone, that has sunk, experience that pressure on the chest? I never thought about that

Good article and nice pictures.

I don't know about real quicksand but have been deep in clayish mud and really thick peat that did require lots of struggling to sink deeper than my waist or so.
The thing about the pressure is true, especially when you sink in a deep and thick spot for the first time and the mud is still undisturbed. A pretty much sensational feeling when you are control of it. Could be really disturbing when you are not :evil:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:47 pm

I did read an account once, years ago, about a man who got trapped in deep cold mud in a field, and the pressure as well as the cold made him lose all feeling in his legs which made it even more difficult to get out. He was eventually rescued but that seemed to add to the problem of being stuck deep. :shock: :?
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:21 pm

i once went sinking in a quarry, found a spot where i sank upto my chest and just kinda enjoyed the feeling. i sank both my arms in at my sides.. well 1 infront for obvious reasons and was kinda role playing i was stuck... then i went to actually get out... both my arms were actually stuck and it had all cemented around me. i did manage to get my arms out and slowly got my self out. i did have to dig around my legs as i wasnt able to move them much.

Return to “Nuggets”