Dumb as pigeons...

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Boggy Man

Re: Dumb as pigeons...

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:34 am

gamwam wrote:ive never wanted to be a pidgeon more in my life lol

Keep in mind that beneath the surface is something that would act like a meat/bone/feather/beak grinder! :shock:
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Boggy Man wrote:
gamwam wrote:ive never wanted to be a pidgeon more in my life lol

Keep in mind that beneath the surface is something that would act like a meat/bone/feather/beak grinder! :shock:

well to be honest i very much doubt that there is,. no factory would allow corn/grain to go straight into the grinding process from the open air and without first screening it,. i doubt screening is even possible once its been ground,.. so i can safely say that thats most likely a railway wagon hopper being emptied onto a conveyor or into a pit below,.(at least thats hop it works here) and its unlikely that it would go straight into a grinder

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:00 pm

^^Yup. This would be bulk storage and/or transport. There's all kinds of screens and sifters it'll go through before getting anywhere near the food supply. Still freaky to watch though. I wonder if they live longer down there because their nostrils are too small to clog up.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

Return to “Nuggets”