Quick YouTube Clip (f, submerge)

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Mr Mudster

Quick YouTube Clip (f, submerge)

Postby Mr Mudster » Fri May 19, 2017 2:57 am

Not sure if anyone else posted this one, but I stumbled onto it this evening.

[ Link Removed ]

MichaelL_Photo

Re: Quick YouTube Clip (f, submerge)

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Fri May 19, 2017 3:21 am

Alas, that is a pirated video that Nessie produced. Should be removed.

Michael
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri May 19, 2017 1:07 pm

...and down it's going. Zero tolerance.

Nessie

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri May 19, 2017 1:42 pm

I think a few by that YouTube person are also pirated MPV and others? Says something about 'created using YouTube editor' so does that mean YouTube actually have a programme which allows people to rip off other people's work? Something that they usually frown upon? (in public, anyways) :o :? :oops:
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri May 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Sorry it's this user: [ Link Also Removed - Get a Clue Please ] I'm sure some are MPV material? :oops: Can someone point them to it?

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri May 19, 2017 2:23 pm

tanya_wam wrote: [ Link Also Removed - Get a Clue Please ]

I DID have a clue but can the mods let the owners know too! :evil: Next time, I just won't bother... :evil:

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:15 pm

As a producer, I request that anyone having info about piracy of my material should write to me directly. Provide the URL of the offending item.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm

tanya_wam wrote:Next time, I just won't bother... :evil:

If you ever see mine, just private message or email me. I'm pretty fast to pick up and I'll be grateful.

I'm SO frustrated with people re-posting this same clip without permission. It's totally not okay. It isn't just for me. My model was fine with being on Club MPV but she wouldn't like "going public" at all.

Nessie

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Fri May 19, 2017 9:13 pm

Nessie wrote:

If you ever see mine, just private message or email me. I'm pretty fast to pick up and I'll be grateful.

I'm SO frustrated with people re-posting this same clip without permission. It's totally not okay. It isn't just for me. My model was fine with being on Club MPV but she wouldn't like "going public" at all.

Nessie

The thing is, I don't always know who has done what, and posting on the forum is the only way to bring it to the attention of the owners. I found the term 'get a clue' particularly offensive when trying to do right! It's like telling a policeman about a crime, only to have him tell you to fuck off. And considering how I feel about the forum at the mo, I feel just like that. Fucking off and not bothering to come back! :evil: You want us fans to be vigilant. Be a bit decent about our attempts to try, huh? :evil:

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri May 19, 2017 9:34 pm

I am sorry you were offended. I agree that "get a clue" was inappropriate and rude. But please note that neither of the producers who replied to your thread said that. I also understand the excitement that comes when you think you have discovered a new scene. Such discoveries are very rare. You want to tell everyone.

tanya_wam wrote:
Nessie wrote:

Nessie

The thing is, I don't always know who has done what, and posting on the forum is the only way to bring it to the attention of the owners. I found the term 'get a clue' particularly offensive when trying to do right! It's like telling a policeman about a crime, only to have him tell you to fuck off. And considering how I feel about the forum at the mo, I feel just like that. Fucking off and not bothering to come back! :evil: You want us fans to be vigilant. Be a bit decent about our attempts to try, huh? :evil:
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Return to “Nuggets”