Cosplay Mud Sinking Video - f - thick mud

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Beast260

Re: Cosplay Mud Sinking Video - f - thick mud

Postby Beast260 » Sun May 28, 2017 7:33 am

just wish they had a link to where u can get these clips.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Wed May 31, 2017 11:48 pm

A20 wrote:
dlodoski wrote:
Billie Bonce wrote:Japan or China? I'm intrigued...

My overwhelming first impression was Japan. If for no other reason than the super cool video quality.

But that 'bleeding edge video' tradition/reputation is most likely dated. There's no reason that Chinese dudes wouldn't have access to the latest gadgets.

The dialogue sounds Chinese, and the only comment was written in Chinese. Taiwan maybe? Time will probably tell.

Very cool start, nonetheless. :)

Dave's correct. She's speaking Mandarin. But the cosplay is from Japanese anime =p

I expected this answer. I supposed the dialogue was in Chinese, though I wasn't sure. I also find a lot of similarity with "Mud girl for Chinese" that was discussed here some time ago. Yes, the video quality is now better, but their "trademark feature" is present at Nyancat Production as well - the model often gets stuck and waits for help, and the guy with camera gives her a hand. A pretty unusual thing which I don't think I have seen in videos from any other producers.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:07 pm

Nice analysis Billie.

I think also these clips are from the same producer for the same reason :
- same location, with thick mud probably from dry lac or sea bank.
- same clothes, with opaque tights that I love.
- same behavior.
- same way to film.

I would like absolutely watch more from this producer.
I go to make my searches.

Pylo

Postby Pylo » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:44 pm

Billie Bonce wrote:
A20 wrote:
dlodoski wrote:
Billie Bonce wrote:Japan or China? I'm intrigued...

My overwhelming first impression was Japan. If for no other reason than the super cool video quality.

But that 'bleeding edge video' tradition/reputation is most likely dated. There's no reason that Chinese dudes wouldn't have access to the latest gadgets.

The dialogue sounds Chinese, and the only comment was written in Chinese. Taiwan maybe? Time will probably tell.

Very cool start, nonetheless. :)

Dave's correct. She's speaking Mandarin. But the cosplay is from Japanese anime =p

I expected this answer. I supposed the dialogue was in Chinese, though I wasn't sure. I also find a lot of similarity with "Mud girl for Chinese" that was discussed here some time ago. Yes, the video quality is now better, but their "trademark feature" is present at Nyancat Production as well - the model often gets stuck and waits for help, and the guy with camera gives her a hand. A pretty unusual thing which I don't think I have seen in videos from any other producers.

Good points, but something to add here is that they speak mandarin in these videos, while Mud girl for Chinese has them speaking in a regional Chinese dialect. Supposing the same people were behind all these videos, the switch to mandarin is interesting. Either there are new models not native to the area, or they're forcing a more universal Chinese dialect for some other reason. There is little eligibility in pronunciation between most Chinese dialects, including Cantonese, but mandarin is the designated universal standard for pronunciation so... They're trying to have a more refined production quality maybe? Text in the video was English and Japanese.

On a different note, the production is most definitely from the Chinese mainland, not Taiwan.

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Pylo wrote:Good points, but something to add here is that they speak mandarin in these videos, while Mud girl for Chinese has them speaking in a regional Chinese dialect. Supposing the same people were behind all these videos, the switch to mandarin is interesting. Either there are new models not native to the area, or they're forcing a more universal Chinese dialect for some other reason.
Dialect is a serious feature, it is not so easy to change it.

Maybe, the people from Nyancat Production just watched videos from Mud girl for Chinese as an example?
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Return to “Nuggets”