Beastmaster Female Tar Pit Scene!

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Boggy Man

Beastmaster Female Tar Pit Scene!

Postby Boggy Man » Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:32 am

In "Beastmaster", Season 3, Episode 18, entitled "The Devil You Know", King Zad's equally evil sister, Callista, betrays him. NO ONE betrays King Zad and lives, not even family! :evil: Just when it looks like she and her brother were making up, he then turns on her and throws her into a pit of bubbling watery tar, where she quickly sinks to her death! :twisted:

It is a shame that the "tar" is just bubbling water with black scum on top. :( But still, it is a female tar pit scene! :) Enjoy! 8-)

File size is 12 MB:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GNDWB044
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

PM2K
Always Remembered

Re: Beastmaster Female Tar Pit Scene!

Postby PM2K » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Awesome! Thanks for this, Boggy man! :D

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:10 am

Fantastic concept... shame that it is is just dark water, damn. Especially given the whole comment about it being "thick", heh.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:07 am

I forgot to mention, that you can also view the video directly at Megavideo without having to download it (you have to click the play button twice, and there is the occasional popup):

http://www.megavideo.com/?d=GNDWB044

I have been meaning to start posting this material for quite some time. I search the web for program episodes of interest, download them, use QuickTime Player's "Trim" function (I just love the version that came with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard :mrgreen: ) to extract the scene(s) of interest, save it, and then upload it to the web (in this case, Megaupload). :) Stay tuned for more interesting stuff! 8-)

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:49 am

Thanks, Boggy Man, for the Megavideo link! Wasn't able to view it before.

Now that was interesting. Yeah, a bit fast and watery, but effective just the same. Thanks for sharing!

AyaneMatrix

Postby AyaneMatrix » Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:21 pm

For anyone that's having problems playing back the file that Boggy Man posted, it appears that the file has the wrong extension and needs to be changed from .mov to .mp4 for it to play properly without complaints of it not being formatted correctly.

And sadly, I just wished she fell into at least some darkened and THICK mud instead of water! OY! :cry: Otherwise, it would have been a perfect scene. Though... after thinking about it, the water could have just been on top, but that's not as fun as it actually being there to begin with. :roll:

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:24 am

AyaneMatrix wrote:For anyone that's having problems playing back the file that Boggy Man posted, it appears that the file has the wrong extension and needs to be changed from .mov to .mp4 for it to play properly without complaints of it not being formatted correctly.

I changed the extension to .mp4, and hopefully it will now work without problems.

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Nuggets”