Deep soft mud at Herne Bay!

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Mynock

Re: Deep soft mud at Herne Bay!

Postby Mynock » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:35 pm

tanya_wam wrote:Oh, so you have pick-up trucks where the rain gets on the inside and cleans it too, huh? :roll: We're in the mid of a heatwave here anyways...

My Jeep has built in drain plugs in the floorboards. They've come in handy more than once. 8-)
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:44 pm

tanya_wam wrote:
Oh, so you have pick-up trucks where the rain gets on the inside and cleans it too, huh? :roll: We're in the mid of a heatwave here anyways...

I have some like these in my trunk:
https://www.amazon.com/CleanRideTM-Bact ... 282&sr=8-1

Sometimes, when the mud has been deeper than expected or i'm unable to get out of my raingear they have been very useful.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:30 pm

bogbud wrote:
tanya_wam wrote:
Oh, so you have pick-up trucks where the rain gets on the inside and cleans it too, huh? :roll: We're in the mid of a heatwave here anyways...

I have some like these in my trunk:
https://www.amazon.com/CleanRideTM-Bact ... 282&sr=8-1

Sometimes, when the mud has been deeper than expected or i'm unable to get out of my raingear they have been very useful.

Yeah well I didn't even KNOW there was deep soft mud so I was unprepared, with people, had to drive back, and it was very public!

YES YES YES I'd have loved to have done it but show some sense, people? :roll:
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

joedeep130535

Postby joedeep130535 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Fred588 wrote:
tanya_wam wrote:If I'd have been by myself and had a change of clothes and a means of washing it off, I'd have been there in a shot! Sadly with a friend who doesn't know about the mucky side of my interests and with too many people round on a very public, very sunny tourist attraction... :oops:

It may not be the case here but this sort of illustrates what happens to most of us as we grow up. We learn to worry about what other people might think if we do something, whereas a child would just charge right in. Also, as we grow up we learn that simple things, such as playing in the mud, are not so simple. They may have connotations beyond the direct. Perhaps the person you saw get waist deep and laugh about it enjoys the freedom of being totally unaware of any indirect connotations, so she just charged right in.

When I was a kid, 8 or 9 I suspect, we had a family holiday at-You guessed it Herne Bay I can well remember my sisters & I playing in the mud with a number of other kid of similar age One older girl used to join us & I can still remember that I liked how she looked when muddy I certainly had no ideas other than fun but the older girl---?

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:00 am

In Australia... we just Use what ever car we got to go have fun in the mud..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_owSPOA68

Looks like a great spot u found there for a future adventure Tanya. could be something to try as a night sink when not to many people are around.
or search that area with google maps for more secluded areas that are near that spot so its not as public.

tanya_wam

Postby tanya_wam » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:21 am

Beast260 wrote:In Australia... we just Use what ever car we got to go have fun in the mud..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn_owSPOA68

Looks like a great spot u found there for a future adventure Tanya. could be something to try as a night sink when not to many people are around.
or search that area with google maps for more secluded areas that are near that spot so its not as public.

Mmmm poss... tho it's a long drive and it's only cos a friend wanted to go and we did a few things we both wanted... :|
Oh tosh! Tanya retorted, quicksand churning,
Round her knees, then thighs, then oh dear!
It got intimate with her hips and her panties,
And squished rather funnily up her rear!

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:05 pm

I've been in that situation before. I see mud I would love to jump in, but cannot because of friends or people around. I have actually in those situations just put my foot in so people don't suspect imagining what it would be like to sink.

Return to “Nuggets”