youtube find - Girl in Waders meets Quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Beast260

youtube find - Girl in Waders meets Quicksand

Postby Beast260 » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:52 pm

bogbud

Re: youtube find - Girl in Waders meets Quicksand

Postby bogbud » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:12 pm

WOW. That's quite the real stuff! And what a perfect girl!

Now imagine this situation at a coastal/tidal area with the flood slowly coming back. Serious trouble!
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:00 pm

bogbud wrote:WOW. That's quite the real stuff! And what a perfect girl!

Now imagine this situation at a coastal/tidal area with the flood slowly coming back. Serious trouble!

Yes, very cool. Thanks for the link. :)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

drnooom

Postby drnooom » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:25 pm

Great linK, thanks!

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:08 pm

bogbud wrote:WOW. That's quite the real stuff! And what a perfect girl!

yep. as soon as she stepped on that spot, i knew she was in for a struggle once she sank in.
Ive been in stuff like that when i was chest deep at a Quarry i use to visit. took me about 5 mins to sink in... 50 mins to dig my self out.
Still enjoyed it.

canyouendure

Postby canyouendure » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:25 pm

Don't really think this should be a nugget. These are purpose made mud videos, should be in the "other producer" section.

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:09 am

canyouendure wrote:Don't really think this should be a nugget. These are purpose made mud videos, should be in the "other producer" section.

Only if the producer himself would have registered here.
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:25 pm

bogbud wrote:
canyouendure wrote:Don't really think this should be a nugget. These are purpose made mud videos, should be in the "other producer" section.

I believe bogbud is correct. While I am not part of the decision-making process, my understanding of where things go is as follows:

Nugget - A link to a legitimate posting (on Youtube or elsewhere) found and posted by someone other than the producer.

Other producers - A link (as above) posted by the producer.

Submissions>Home Movies - A link (as above) to a non-commercial video posted by the producer.

I am not sure there is a formal distinction between commercial and non-commercial other than being offered for sale. Technically something on YouTube is potentially commercial (or monetizable at least), so the difference between other producers and submissions>home movies might be a bit ambiguous.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 pm

Fred588 wrote:
bogbud wrote:

I believe bogbud is correct. While I am not part of the decision-making process, my understanding of where things go is as follows:

Nugget - A link to a legitimate posting (on Youtube or elsewhere) found and posted by someone other than the producer.

Submissions>Home Movies - A link (as above) to a non-commercial video posted by the producer.

I am not sure there is a formal distinction between commercial and non-commercial other than being offered for sale. Technically something on YouTube is potentially commercial (or monetizable at least), so the difference between other producers and submissions>home movies might be a bit ambiguous.

Fred summarized it pretty well.

My feeling is that it's up to the creator to establish him/herself in the 'Other Producers' forum.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:05 pm

Fred588 wrote:
bogbud wrote:

the creator of this video does commission based videos and uploads part of them on the youtube page. they dont seem to have a store. only way to contact them is through youtube or to send them a donation to there pay pal with notes on what u maybe after.

Return to “Nuggets”