Is Lois Lane One Of Us?

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Boggy Man

Is Lois Lane One Of Us?

Postby Boggy Man » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 am

I don't know how many of you caught the recent 2 hour episode of "Smallville" (season 9, episode 11, "Absolute Justice"), but half-way through it, Lois is talking to someone she thought was Clark Kent about how a bus splattered her with mud while she was pushing a taxi that had run out of gas. "Not that I don't mind a good mudbath, but I prefer mine without clothes." 8-)

To see the part with her conversation, go to http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/611 ... eries.html , click on the "ON-DEMAND" button at the bottom of the player, select "This Season">"Smallville">"Smallville S09E11", and then slide the bottom progress time bar to 42:30.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

artisanscott

Re: Is Lois Lane One Of Us?

Postby artisanscott » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:41 am

And that line has a clever double meaning, as the actress who plays Lois, Erica Durance, is a nudist.

Oh yes.......a nudist.

Return to “Nuggets”