Thick-surfaced bog

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
qsgroupie

Re: Thick-surfaced bog

Postby qsgroupie » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 am

I remember finding that clip on Downunder in the Jungle, and I was the one who uploaded it first to show the world the beauty and sex appeal of girls in quicksand. I hope I wasn't stepping on your toes, DC, when I uploaded it to my Youtube account back in 2006, but it has grown by leaps and bounds since then, endng up on many accounts and now ebaumsworld. Truly a great scene and a great piece of history for all of us to enjoy.

DCproductions

Postby DCproductions » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:26 am

didnt step on my toes at all that clip was for everyone i just dont know why i didnt post it on youtube lol then i saw u did and i was like awesome and there it is the funny thing is krystal didnt even know it was up until like last week she called me and was like did u see me on youtube and i was like yup that was one of her favorite scenes even though the main thing she remebers was the stick breaking and scaring her silly lol

qsgroupie

Postby qsgroupie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:30 am

LOL. Well I am glad that you were not upset about it being posted. I feel like the video is a real gem and it still gets a lot of attention on my page from people all the time. I want to get into filming girls sinking into quicksand myself, but its hard to find anybody here in Georgia who would do it.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:06 am

qsgroupie wrote:LOL. ... I want to get into filming girls sinking into quicksand myself, but its hard to find anybody here in Georgia who would do it.

Getting talent anywhere is easy. Locations are the difficult part. 8-)
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

qsgroupie

Postby qsgroupie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:18 pm

I got quite a few locations that are very well secluded. I used them all the time. I may just film some male scenes myself just so you all can see what the locations look like. Its just hard to find females in around here who are into it like I am.

DCproductions

Postby DCproductions » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:03 pm

what part of georgia cause i have a model that lives there and right outside georgia is me its only a 3 hour drive for me i make it about once a month anyway to visit family in augusta thats where she is located at any where near there yes finding models is the easy part, finding a good spot to film a pain in the butt

qsgroupie

Postby qsgroupie » Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 am

I live right outside of Augusta in Grovetown, which is a small country town so to speak. I would love to film with you and even Duncan sometime in the near future, but my life is so busy at the moment that I wouldn't even have the time to dedicate myself to it right now. BTW, who is the model that lives in Augusta? Maybe I know her.

Return to “Nuggets”