A nice find!

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
skleins

A nice find!

Postby skleins » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 pm

bart1997

Re: A nice find!

Postby bart1997 » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:47 am

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

quagmire_uk

Postby quagmire_uk » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Wow, yeah that's a nice scene! :D

Browsing though all the Dyna-Flix pages, looks like they've done at least three quicksand/mud scenes.

I know that some people here have got other fetishes like bondage or stuck or torture devices or superheroes, for them Dyna-Flix must be especially awesome. Since I'm pretty much just into the quicksand, most of the catalogue doesn't do much for me, though gotta admit those tight costumes are sexy.

frappacinoelite

Postby frappacinoelite » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:08 am

quagmire_uk wrote:Wow, yeah that's a nice scene! :D

Browsing though all the Dyna-Flix pages, looks like they've done at least three quicksand/mud scenes.

I know that some people here have got other fetishes like bondage or stuck or torture devices or superheroes, for them Dyna-Flix must be especially awesome. Since I'm pretty much just into the quicksand, most of the catalogue doesn't do much for me, though gotta admit those tight costumes are sexy.

They've divided each episode up into three parts, so it's possible to get the part of the episode with the quicksand and as little "extra" as possible.

And yeah, those costumes... :oops:

YerKiddin

Postby YerKiddin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:32 pm

All I got was "This video is private". :-(

Return to “Nuggets”