I'm sinking for you

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
1TeenShamedLoved

I'm sinking for you

Postby 1TeenShamedLoved » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:18 pm

Hi guys !

I will quit the site because the person who I love has left my life... And I don't have reasons to stay here.

But as promised, I will share a fictive story... I dedicate to him and I miss you.

>> It was sunny that day ... Bright sun, blue sky and I didn't know what to do with my day... A walk would be ideal. I put on a blue flared dress with white polka dots, and white sandals, after all, going for a walk, does not exclude being well dressed... And not to be cold, I put on a little denim jacket . I take the keys of my car, I put myself in place and at the wheel of my 207 RC, I put the gas and direction a clearing near a mountain... The road is a bit long but the landscape is beautiful… After forty minutes, I arrived at the foot of the Balberyss mountain… I park on the shoulder and take the dirt road which leads to my corner of paradise... After fifteen minutes, I climb rocks, a little slippery. I arrive in the forest, I love the smell of earth, of freshness, the songs of birds, the sounds of the river that we heard a little lower.
I was walking quietly, when suddenly I slipped and found myself bogged down in a mixture of earth, water and sand. My feet were stuck and I couldn't move anymore ... My legs sank gently and the more I tried to get out, the more I remained trapped. I hadn’t had the intelligence to pick up my phone so I started to scream for help. " Help ! I'm sinking ! I need help ! "
But only the echo answered me. I was struggling with all my might but my gestures were useless because I made my case worse and I found myself stuck in the belly ... I was having trouble breathing and the pressure became more and more intense. At that moment, I thought I was going to die ... I was trying to grab a branch but nothing in sight ... The few movements I made took me into this "false" liquid and I was divided between excitement of a new feeling, fear and distress. I didn’t know what to do and no one knew I was there ..
I couldn't feel my legs anymore, I couldn't move them anymore, my chest was blocked and my heart rate was weakening despite the panic taking over my mind. I was clueless and only wanted one thing, that someone would find me and help me out of these quicksands... I saw my body disappear in this thick greenish liquid and I drowned…
I think I was starting to pass out because I could no longer hear the birds, I felt my breathing go out and I knew it was my last hour... <<

I let you imagine the end, if death took me away or if an angel came to rescue me ...

Enjoy guys !

Bye !! :p

MadMax359

Re: I'm sinking for you

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:30 pm

have a good life... and feel free to come back whenever it fits
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

BogDog

Re: I'm sinking for you

Postby BogDog » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:53 pm

I will quit the site because the person who I love has left my life.

I believe we have all walked that lonely and painful path, some multiple times. Be strong, hang on, and the pain will numb eventually.

The only price is time.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Nuggets”