Return of The Crypto Knight

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Crypto

Return of The Crypto Knight

Postby Crypto » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Hey all, long time no see! After 10 years or so, I found myself with some extra time and decided to get back into the quicksand game… to a limited extent at least.

I've been lurking quietly in the background recently, getting caught-up with most of the newly identified Hollywood QS scenes and have finally added them to "The List". I, of course, cannot take all the credit. In fact, most of the credit goes out to many of you who continued to report new scenes to the group. For that, as a fellow quicksand and deep mud sinking enthusiast, I say "Thank You!"

Question to the Administrator(s): where would be the best place to upload and post an updated plain text file listing of movie & tv quicksand scenes? I’m guessing as an attachment to a post in the Nuggets forum as documentation of “media finds”. Or even perhaps General Discussion or Member Submissions. Or would you like to create a new section just for the list? I’m leaning towards an attachment in Nuggets, but let me know your preference before I post the updated list.

Feels good to be back… as good as the soft, warm mud itself!!!

______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

DarthMau

Re: Return of The Crypto Knight

Postby DarthMau » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:12 pm

WELCOME BACK!!!

cnelson566

Postby cnelson566 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:28 pm

Welcome back stranger! Yes, your list would be awesome now that everybody has Netflix, YouTube, Tubi, e t c. It's hard keeping track what movies has what haha

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:38 pm

Crypto wrote:Question to the Administrator(s): where would be the best place to upload and post an updated plain text file listing of movie & tv quicksand scenes? I’m guessing as an attachment to a post in the Nuggets forum as documentation of “media finds”. Or even perhaps General Discussion or Member Submissions. Or would you like to create a new section just for the list? I’m leaning towards an attachment in Nuggets, but let me know your preference before I post the updated list.

Feels good to be back… as good as the soft, warm mud itself!!!

______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

Good to see you here. You still in Canada?

I'm thinking the best place might be at the top of the "Nuggets" section. Anyhow, welcome back. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:28 pm

I concur with Duncan that Nuggets seems like the most appropriate place. The post can be made a "sticky" so it will stay at the top, although this probably has to be done by a moderator.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 pm

Hey,

It's nice to heart from you again. Welcome back. :)

Crypto wrote: ...Question to the Administrator(s): where would be the best place to upload and post an updated plain text file listing of movie & tv quicksand scenes? I’m guessing as an attachment to a post in the Nuggets forum as documentation of “media finds”. Or even perhaps General Discussion or Member Submissions. Or would you like to create a new section just for the list? I’m leaning towards an attachment in Nuggets, but let me know your preference before I post the updated list. ...

Nuggets or General Discussion would be fine for posting the list. Let me know if you run into any difficulties.

I have been toying with the idea of updating quicksandmovies.net, now that I won't be shooting any more. So it's cool that you're here again. 8-)
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:39 am

Welcome back!!!

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:57 am

Welcome Back! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Return to “Nuggets”