Horse rescues F from muddy quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
MichaelL_Photo

Horse rescues F from muddy quicksand

Postby MichaelL_Photo » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Hi Everyone,

A recent episode of "Pet Heroes" from the Real Wild channel on Youtube features a horse that saves its female rider (specifically notes and age of 19 years old at the beginning of this episode) when she steps and sinks into quicksand by the side of a lake...

https://youtu.be/KiodKY-c1R4?t=290

It is short short scene - the female only gets about thigh deep in the thick mud, which has some water around it. Dramatic camera angles. A few frame grabs are attached. The horse pulls her free.

Might be of interest to some of you.

Mike
Soft Dangers Visual Productions

PetHeroes_29Mar20_HorseRiderQS1.jpg

PetHeroes_29Mar20_HorseRiderQS3.jpg

PetHeroes_29Mar20_HorseRiderQS2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Soft Dangers Visual Productions
michaelleachphoto@gmail.com

bogbud

Re: Horse rescues F from muddy quicksand

Postby bogbud » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:24 am

Nicely done. We have seen lots of worse scenes.
I'm not sure if it is really a Hero-Horse. She is just holding on to the leash but it's still okay
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

water_bug_62208

Re: Horse rescues F from muddy quicksand

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:00 am

Nice find! Love the looks of a woman stuck thigh-deep and struggling to free her legs from mud. Love the one part where they show a close-up of her thighs and she rises up only to be pulled back down to her hips into the mud.

Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Nuggets”