THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TV & MOVIE QUICKSAND SCENES - ADDS

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Crypto

Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TV & MOVIE QUICKSAND SCENES - ADDS

Postby Crypto » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:45 pm

qsgroupie wrote:Found the Camp Candy Oatmeal Swamp scene Episode. Season 02 Episode 13 "Jokers of the Wild". Scene starts at 7:03
https://youtu.be/U5mVbaozXl4?t=423
NOTE: The episode is in Polish.

Excellent! Thank you! Unfortunately, a very brief silly scene. But still... something to add to the listing. :)
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:47 pm

Crypto wrote:
qsgroupie wrote:Found the Camp Candy Oatmeal Swamp scene Episode. Season 02 Episode 13 "Jokers of the Wild". Scene starts at 7:03

Excellent! Thank you! Unfortunately, a very brief silly scene. But still... something to add to the listing. :)

That scene is already on the list. But it would be nice to get an update.

Crypto

Postby Crypto » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:50 pm

SinkerCutie wrote:
Crypto wrote:

That scene is already on the list. But it would be nice to get an update.

Ah, correct. I should have said "updated" to the list. The entry was there but was missing the show's episode title. :D
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:36 am

I saw this movie when I was in Cabo San Lucas and I thought it was very entertaining. And I ran into the same problem after I got back from vacation that I could not even find any trace of this movie in the U.S.

So I've been trying to locate Spanish websites to try and find a copy of some kind. And if I ever get it I will post the scene.
So far I'm still searching for it. ;)
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

gioz22

Postby gioz22 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:30 pm

x42swamper wrote:I saw this movie when I was in Cabo San Lucas and I thought it was very entertaining. And I ran into the same problem after I got back from vacation that I could not even find any trace of this movie in the U.S.

So I've been trying to locate Spanish websites to try and find a copy of some kind. And if I ever get it I will post the scene.
So far I'm still searching for it. ;)

Can you describe the scene?

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:03 pm

This was Lightning The Mule which is the first pic I saw on the topic.
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 9:48 pm

"Mistwalker" the 6th Episod of the 1986 cartoon "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" has the good guys actually swimming in quicksand!

Also to update, the other one with the mudslide is episode 53, "Rainmaker".

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:04 pm

An UPDate to one of the scenes from M.A.S.K. (aka Mobile Armored Strike Kommand)

The episode is "Mardi Gras Mystery"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1Ixe-KQ7E
starts at 10:25

hope it's okay

Still looking for that other scene though...
"Rhino, Gator, and Firecracker are cruising through the jungle when their VENOM rivals open a hidden water main which transforms a large clearing into dark-brown quicksand. Firecracker and Gator begin to sink; Hondo also falls into the bog and gets trapped. With the aid of his "Jackrabbit" mask, Alex drags him out. Then Bruce uses his "Lifter" mask to haul Dusty and Gloria from Gator to solid ground. Then Rhino uses a cable to free both Firecracker and Gator from the mire."

UPDATE:

Found it!
"The Oz Effect"

Crypto

Postby Crypto » Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:30 pm

luckykid77 wrote:"Mistwalker" the 6th Episod of the 1986 cartoon "The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers" has the good guys actually swimming in quicksand!

Also to update, the other one with the mudslide is episode 53, "Rainmaker".

Added, thanks!!! :D
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

Crypto

Postby Crypto » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:13 pm

luckykid77 wrote:An UPDate to one of the scenes from M.A.S.K. (aka Mobile Armored Strike Kommand)

The episode is "Mardi Gras Mystery"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw1Ixe-KQ7E
starts at 10:25

hope it's okay

Still looking for that other scene though...
"Rhino, Gator, and Firecracker are cruising through the jungle when their VENOM rivals open a hidden water main which transforms a large clearing into dark-brown quicksand. Firecracker and Gator begin to sink; Hondo also falls into the bog and gets trapped. With the aid of his "Jackrabbit" mask, Alex drags him out. Then Bruce uses his "Lifter" mask to haul Dusty and Gloria from Gator to solid ground. Then Rhino uses a cable to free both Firecracker and Gator from the mire."

UPDATE:

Found it!
"The Oz Effect"

Updated, thanks again!!! :D
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

Return to “Nuggets”