THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TV & MOVIE QUICKSAND SCENES - ADDS

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
BlueChris

Re: THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TV & MOVIE QUICKSAND SCENES

Postby BlueChris » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Thanks for the hammer list. Finally I have the title of a film scene that I have been looking for years, the film is called Picture Windows: Lightning. Unfortunately I have only found this picture so far and no clip with the quicksand scene. Does one of you possibly have the clip?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:15 pm

BlueChris wrote:Thanks for the hammer list. Finally I have the title of a film scene that I have been looking for years, the film is called Picture Windows: Lightning. Unfortunately I have only found this picture so far and no clip with the quicksand scene. Does one of you possibly have the clip?

I do know that Dave collected that scene and we have it somewhere. That image is the best part of a very brief bit. Don't have time to search at the moment but it may be on YouTube.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

BlueChris

Postby BlueChris » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:
BlueChris wrote:Thanks for the hammer list. Finally I have the title of a film scene that I have been looking for years, the film is called Picture Windows: Lightning. Unfortunately I have only found this picture so far and no clip with the quicksand scene. Does one of you possibly have the clip?

I do know that Dave collected that scene and we have it somewhere. That image is the best part of a very brief bit. Don't have time to search at the moment but it may be on YouTube.

I looked on YouTube as first and unfortunately did not find it. If you had time you could maybe upload the clip. would be very happy. Thank you :)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:55 pm

BlueChris wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:

I looked on YouTube as first and unfortunately did not find it. If you had time you could maybe upload the clip. would be very happy. Thank you :)

I don't have it myself.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

QuicXander

Postby QuicXander » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:21 pm

Years ago I found images of Ron Perlman's character in the quicksand from that same segment of Picture Windows but I was never able to grab them. I, too, would love to see this video if it was to ever find its way to the surface.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:34 am

QuicXander wrote:Years ago I found images of Ron Perlman's character in the quicksand from that same segment of Picture Windows but I was never able to grab them. I, too, would love to see this video if it was to ever find its way to the surface.

I will dig around for it.

But be forewarned, it's incomplete. They guy who grabbed it slammed a tape (yes, tape - VHS) in when he realized a scene was in progress. In any case, the real credit goes to him (can't remember who it was).
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO TV & MOVIE QUICKSAND SCENES - ADDS

Postby dlodoski » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:46 am

Ok, here it is.

http://www.mpvstuff.com/clips/lightning.avi

This is from a tape that I have around here somewhere. So it's due to be re-captured and re-rendered with current file size and bandwidth considerations applied.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

luckykid77

Postby luckykid77 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:06 am

I found "The New adventures of Zorro" scene mentioned in the list but it's in spanish; it's "El Mounstro De La Brea"

https://youtu.be/gdJQFS1Zsss?t=866

stuckdamselfan

Postby stuckdamselfan » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:30 pm

I'm afraid your list will need another update.

Adventures In Paradise - TV series - Nightmare on Napuka

I only saw the episode once back in the days of broadcast tv, and wasn't sure of the details until I stumbled across the show on Roku's streaming service.

For more information, see my Nugget entry.

Hispanian1

Postby Hispanian1 » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:37 pm

luckykid77 wrote:I found "The New adventures of Zorro" scene mentioned in the list but it's in spanish; it's "El Mounstro De La Brea"

https://youtu.be/gdJQFS1Zsss?t=866

Si

Return to “Nuggets”