Possible Nugget: "Hagazussa"

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
bogbud

Possible Nugget: "Hagazussa"

Postby bogbud » Fri May 08, 2020 6:42 pm

That was todays Amazon recommendation for me:
"Hagazussa" is a 2017 austrian-german medival-horror-flick i have never heard of before.

This seems to be some pond she voluntary tries to drown herself, but it seems to be of the very muddy kind:

Does that film ring any bells??
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Duncan Edwards

Re: Possible Nugget: "Hagazussa"

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri May 08, 2020 9:44 pm

I found it and viewed it. What you see there is about the limit of the scene and it's just a scummy swamp area that she enters to drown a baby she's carrying. Then there are jump cuts all over the place that left me without any good feeling. Quite honestly it was just boring. Another example of a few good seconds of video ruined by the rest of the story. :roll:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

BogDog

Re: Possible Nugget: "Hagazussa"

Postby BogDog » Sat May 09, 2020 5:56 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I found it and viewed it. What you see there is about the limit of the scene and it's just a scummy swamp area that she enters to drown a baby she's carrying. Then there are jump cuts all over the place that left me without any good feeling. Quite honestly it was just boring. Another example of a few good seconds of video ruined by the rest of the story. :roll:

THANK you for saving me the potentially wasted search time. Now that I look closer, I can see that she's just kneeling in the shallow water. Almost. :?
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Nuggets”