Billie Eilish Video

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Billie Eilish Video

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu May 28, 2020 3:32 pm

I know this has been discussed before but here's a much better look at the entire video. It gets interesting about 2:40 unless you want to listen to her entire message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... =emb_title

She fusses publicly about not wanting to be sexualized then strips as she submerges in a dark viscous pool which, of course, immediately makes her the object of heavy breathing in this forum. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

bogbud

Re: Billie Eilish Video

Postby bogbud » Thu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm

Well done, even with the bubbles!
And she comes back up. I wonder if the director has seen a couple of "our" videos here to get some inspiration :D
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Thu May 28, 2020 11:43 pm

That girl needs help.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri May 29, 2020 9:21 am

I don't understand her. Some fans have said she can sing pretty good, but I have never heard her sing so much as mumble her way to Grammy awards. I think the matrix may be suffering another glitch. Something's broken. :?
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Fri May 29, 2020 3:50 pm

I've no idea what you are talking about. I did not have the speakers on when I did watch this video. :lol:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Mynock

Postby Mynock » Sat May 30, 2020 11:59 am

I believe her style of singing is called "Mumble Rap". I don't think anyone over the age of 25 or so will make much sense of it. Nice vid though. One of her earlier 'works' also features an angel crash landing in a tar pit, then climbing out.
"Know thyself, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories."
--Sun Tzu

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat May 30, 2020 6:29 pm

Ya. I remember the video well. Funny I can't recall one note of a song from it though. Odd.

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Mynock wrote:I believe her style of singing is called "Mumble Rap". I don't think anyone over the age of 25 or so will make much sense of it. Nice vid though. One of her earlier 'works' also features an angel crash landing in a tar pit, then climbing out.

Actually, she makes a lot better music then 99% of other singers out of there. it sure as hell not mumble rap. who ever invented that shit.. should be shot.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Beast260 wrote:
Mynock wrote:I believe her style of singing is called "Mumble Rap". I don't think anyone over the age of 25 or so will make much sense of it. Nice vid though. One of her earlier 'works' also features an angel crash landing in a tar pit, then climbing out.

Actually, she makes a lot better music then 99% of other singers out of there. it sure as hell not mumble rap. who ever invented that shit.. should be shot.

It's all unintelligible to me. Might be worth it if the videos had less blinging and more sinking.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:25 am

Beast260 wrote:Actually, she makes a lot better music then 99% of other singers out of there. it sure as hell not mumble rap. who ever invented that shit.. should be shot.

Not saying much. My left shoe makes better music than 99% of the so-called "artists" out there today. Thank goodness for that 1%.

Return to “Nuggets”