Found something interesting

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
water_bug_62208

Re: Found something interesting

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:57 pm

Yes, these are indeed by Demanding Urge.

I've always appreciated his emphasis of women's legs being stuck and struggling in the mire. Some of his longer sequenced sinking photographs are absolutlely outstanding.

These two images have been a favorite of mine. He certainly uses some really thick mud in his pictures... and for me, the thicker the better. I do believe in some of these images the gals are actually stuck, which certainly adds to the overall beauty of the picture.

Thanks for sharing!

thanksforthemmrs1

Postby thanksforthemmrs1 » Sun May 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Mmm, maybe im looking in the wrong places, but I cant seem to find anything on Google, or Yahoo, about "Demanding Urge". I would love to see more photos, other then the two great ones posted. Does anybody have more of them hidden away, or know where I could find them?

auroraman

Postby auroraman » Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 am

Here's one link I found. Not seen some of these photos before.
http://stucktrap.tripod.com/
Mostly harmless...

thanksforthemmrs1

Postby thanksforthemmrs1 » Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 am

Hmmm... Surely, the above two pictures had come from somewhere on the internet. There is a link in the top one, but its too blurry to read. I still cant seem to find anything else related. There are a few photos on that link you pasted, thank you very much for another lead. But there has to be more! Haha... Maybe if I give it a little time, somebody reading this will have an answer.

Where did you get those pictures before they ended up in your folder, Blightmere? There must be a source somewhere on the internet...

thanksforthemmrs1

Postby thanksforthemmrs1 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:49 am

Ahhhhh!!!! Yes, yes, yes I remember now! Hehe, thank you very much. I apologize for my curiousness, I hope I wasnt getting too off topic...

Um, great nuggets! Please, if anybody else has any saved, it would be awesome if they could post them up on here! That is, unless theyre copyrighted or something to that effect. Maybe, hmm. I dont think the website is accessable anymore, or maybe the images were moved somewheres else...? Or am I just confused and possibly digging myself a quicksand pit of annoyance? (...Haha, I made a quicksand funny...)

newtothis2

Postby newtothis2 » Tue May 25, 2010 1:25 am

So after digging a little bit I did find the link to some of the photos in question here, http://stucktrap.tripod.com/dug1.html, this should open up the gallery although the ones already posted here in QSF were not there but there were some pretty cool pics.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 am

Doomsand wrote:They were originally posted up on Kaol's old website.

Here is the page of interest from Kaol's old website, thanks to the WayBack Machine, but only the thumbnails are available:

http://web.archive.org/web/200502051245 ... index.html

There was a second page that used to contain some Demanding Urge pix on it as well, but all the pix, including thumbnails, are missing. :(
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

northernexile2

Postby northernexile2 » Tue May 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Demanding Urge, where are you now? They were head and shoulders above the rest of the stuff out there then IMHO..

ne

russty

Postby russty » Tue May 25, 2010 1:53 pm

It's always nice to have Demanding Urge come up.
Some years back I got a video from him. It was mainly glue, but it had 3 short mud-stuck type scenes. One was of a woman who sinks from ankle deep to thigh deep in mud, then falls forward and gets her arms stuck. She was wearing a baseball cap. Another scene had a woman a bit in the distance stuck in mud up to her ankles. I've seen these first two in some of Kaol's downloads years back. The third scene, which I haven't seen elsewhere, has a young woman stuck up to her ribs in quicksand with her arms pinned. It lasts about a minute at most.

I seem to recall that a few years back Kaol said he had some of Demanding Urge's stuff, but he didn't think it would be right for him to make money off someone else's work. I don't know if there's any way Kaol could put some of these clips on his download site, or if Demanding Urge is on this list and would like to see them available, but I suspect there are more scenes and I'd love to see them. Especially the scene from the two pictures that started this thread, and even more especially the scene on the Stuckfast site where the girl in the blue-green top and shorts looks down from her binoculars to find herself already calf-deep in gray muck. If she sinks as deep as I suspect she could, this would be my own personal Great Lost Quicksand Scene.

Bob St.

tempman

Postby tempman » Tue May 25, 2010 2:08 pm

He was/is one of the best! Wonder if he is still around under a different guise.
His and Pippa's pics were what got me into the scene!

Return to “Nuggets”