At last! Johnny Test's mom trapped in quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
stuckdamselfan

At last! Johnny Test's mom trapped in quicksand

Postby stuckdamselfan » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:54 pm

With my work hours drastically reduced during the COVID crisis, I finally had the free time to tackle a scenario sorely missing from the Johnny Test episode 'Johnny's House Of Horrors'... Johnny's mom caught in the quicksand floor.

I started this job in the spring of 2020 and it was tough slogging all the way. Unlike my other stuck animations, there were no scenes to borrow and modify. Just sound bites from various episodes, combined with outside sound effects. In addition, my quicksand fantasies always require the damsel to survive. So the damned thing turned into a micro-episode.

And now it's yours to view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2LWuJUlmE

SinkerCutie

Re: At last! Johnny Test's mom trapped in quicksand

Postby SinkerCutie » Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:12 pm

Nice. I wish we could have seen her actually go under, though...

Also, there was a missed opportunity to sink the sisters in the quicksand floor...but they're probably too young for that here...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:24 pm

That show still exists?
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:31 pm

Nice! It would be ironic to sink down into a chamber below, only to fall into yet another pit of (your favorite substance here). :lol:
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

stuckdamselfan

Postby stuckdamselfan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:44 am

SinkerCutie wrote:Nice. I wish we could have seen her actually go under, though...

Also, there was a missed opportunity to sink the sisters in the quicksand floor...but they're probably too young for that here...

Seeing a female victim actually going under is too gruesome for my taste. And using minors is a definitive no-go for me.

stuckdamselfan

Postby stuckdamselfan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:53 am

Black Clay Lord wrote:That show still exists?

It's being rebooted for a run on NetFlix in 2021. There was also an attempt to launch a YouTube series back in May, but the effort seems to have crashed.

In any event, I'm thankful the copyright holders haven't tried to take down my YouTube maladaptations.

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:49 am

stuckdamselfan wrote:
SinkerCutie wrote:Nice. I wish we could have seen her actually go under, though...

Seeing a female victim actually going under is too gruesome for my taste. And using minors is a definitive no-go for me.

It's OK with me as long as they still get saved and not perish. Like in this series:

1. https://www.deviantart.com/dethmetal/ar ... -835842252

2. https://www.deviantart.com/dethmetal/ar ... -836565046

3. https://www.deviantart.com/dethmetal/ar ... -838291061

The only reason they go under in my video is because I have little idea on how to do it within game limitations. I did manage to avoid it in the newest
fairy movie by crawling out once touching bottom (Faries are mystical, magical creatures and do not breathe air like mere mortals, so they cannot drown). ;)
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:40 am

I couldn't get into the show as each time I tried to watch it, I found it only makes my brain throw up.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:23 am

in the "Johnny Unplugged" episode Susan + Mary, Dad, Johnny & Dukey the dog all sink in quicksand
Last edited by quicksand3D on Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:08 pm

quicksand3D wrote:

in the "Johnny Unplugged" episode Susan + Mary, Dad, Johnny & Dukey the dog all sink in quicksand

True...but the opportunity to sink Susan and Mary in the quicksand floor is long-gone by then. Plus, the don't go very deep...

Return to “Nuggets”