At last! Johnny Test's mom trapped in quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
A20

Re: At last! Johnny Test's mom trapped in quicksand

Postby A20 » Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:21 am

stuckdamselfan wrote:With my work hours drastically reduced during the COVID crisis, I finally had the free time to tackle a scenario sorely missing from the Johnny Test episode 'Johnny's House Of Horrors'... Johnny's mom caught in the quicksand floor.

I started this job in the spring of 2020 and it was tough slogging all the way. Unlike my other stuck animations, there were no scenes to borrow and modify. Just sound bites from various episodes, combined with outside sound effects. In addition, my quicksand fantasies always require the damsel to survive. So the damned thing turned into a micro-episode.

And now it's yours to view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM2LWuJUlmE

This is really cool! Great work. What kind of software did you use to animate this? I'd like to try it some time.
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

DJlurker

Postby DJlurker » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:57 am

I’ll admit, this was impossible to distinguish from an actual cartoon.

stuckdamselfan

Postby stuckdamselfan » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:51 am

This is really cool! Great work. What kind of software did you use to animate this? I'd like to try it some time.

I used Adobe Flash, the old version of a program now called Adobe Animate.

Starting with season two of Johnny Test, the show's producers used the same type of software.

However, the Johnny Test reboot for Netflix will be using a more sophisticated software from Toon Boom.

Return to “Nuggets”