MacGyver "Hook" qs scene

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Crypto

MacGyver "Hook" qs scene

Postby Crypto » Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:37 pm

Here is a Google Drive link (hope it works) to the (new) MacGyver "Hook" quicksand scene that I was alerted to in another thread and managed to find and record.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iM0Sz0 ... sp=sharing

I got a new cable TV system with better on-demand options. I had to buy a new HDMI-to-RCA converter cable to record it to my DVD recorder and convert it on my computer to an MP4 video. The display ratio is a bit off. I'm not sure how to compensate for that.

Not a great scene. The "mud" is good as is the natural surroundings. Unfortunately, the scene is two guys already in the bog... stuck... with no sinking or struggling. But it looks good. :)

P.S. I wish I had logged into the group a bit sooner and caught the alert to "Cry Of The Hunted" on TCM to record it. It is one of the best male qs scenes I think. I will have to start-up my weekly search of the Zap2It TV Listings again. :)
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

Return to “Nuggets”