Male QS Scene on 9-1-1

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Boggy Man

Male QS Scene on 9-1-1

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:56 am

I turned on the tv this evening to find a man shoulder deep in quicksand and sinking and then being rescued! Talk about timing! The male scene aired on the series "9-1-1", season 4, episode 2, "Alone Together".

In the aftermath of the dam break, massive mudslides wreak havoc throughout Los Angeles. As Athena fights to save herself and an agoraphobic woman after her house collapses, Bobby, Hen and Eddie rush to save hikers endangered by the falling of the Hollywood sign. Meanwhile, Buck and Chimney must rescue a group of pregnant women trapped in a submerged house.

You can watch the episode here, look for "S4 E2 Alone Together", scene starts around 8 minutes in:

Canada:

https://watch.globaltv.com/series/1142855747518

United States:

https://www.fox.com/9-1-1/
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

rhinodynamo

Re: Male QS Scene on 9-1-1

Postby rhinodynamo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:17 am

Not bad. Not bad at all. Kinda silly, but I like it. Nice pit.

gilligansunder

Re: Male QS Scene on 9-1-1

Postby gilligansunder » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:29 am

The scene was hot, though I wish we could’ve seen the guy fall In. When the three of them were arguing at the beginning of the episode the anticipation was literally killing me. Half the fun is watching them fall in, though the struggle more than made up for it.

Return to “Nuggets”