Ice Cold In Alex qs scene

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Crypto

Ice Cold In Alex qs scene

Postby Crypto » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:25 pm

Hey all,

I've been experimenting with capturing and posting videos. I found Ice Cold In Alex in my cable system's "on demand" section, recorded it onto a blank DVD, converted it to an .MP4, and saved it on my Google Drive. Here is the shared link. I hope this works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o8BDCG ... sp=sharing
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

JungleJim

Re: Ice Cold In Alex qs scene

Postby JungleJim » Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:37 pm

It worked well. Thanks for posting!
"Sometimes it takes as long as 3, 4 hours, if you don't struggle, to go all the way under."
Jahdoo, The Jar, Alfred Hitchcock Hour.

gamwam

Postby gamwam » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:16 am

this is the scene that started it all for me,. and gotta admit that is some awsome looking movie muck, one of the best

Lintime Sinker

Postby Lintime Sinker » Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:08 am

Amazing mud.
Do you think the mud sounds are reals or added ?

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:45 am

Crypto wrote:Hey all,

I've been experimenting with capturing and posting videos. I found Ice Cold In Alex in my cable system's "on demand" section, recorded it onto a blank DVD, converted it to an .MP4, and saved it on my Google Drive. Here is the shared link. I hope this works.

How exactly are you able to post it here? I Ask because I have a couple videos I wanna share but can’t figure out how to upload them from my iPad to this forum.

Crypto

Postby Crypto » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:02 pm

gilligansunder wrote:
Crypto wrote:Hey all,

How exactly are you able to post it here? I Ask because I have a couple videos I wanna share but can’t figure out how to upload them from my iPad to this forum.

After uploading the clip to my Google Drive, you right-click on the video, select "get link", then click "copy link", then paste the link in your Quicksand Fans post. Anyone with the link can then view it.
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

gilligansunder

Postby gilligansunder » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:24 am

“After uploading the clip to my Google Drive, you right-click on the video, select "get link", then click "copy link", then paste the link in your Quicksand Fans post. Anyone with the link can then view it.“

One last question, would I have to worry about people being able to access other things in my Drive account? I don’t want to compromise all my files, Plus I do want to retain my anonymity. I’m sorry to be a Pain about this, but I’m not tech savvy in this regard.

Crypto

Postby Crypto » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:44 pm

gilligansunder wrote:“After uploading the clip to my Google Drive, you right-click on the video, select "get link", then click "copy link", then paste the link in your Quicksand Fans post. Anyone with the link can then view it.“

One last question, would I have to worry about people being able to access other things in my Drive account? I don’t want to compromise all my files, Plus I do want to retain my anonymity. I’m sorry to be a Pain about this, but I’m not tech savvy in this regard.

As far as I know, only someone with the link can access the file and should not be able to access anything else in your Google Drive, even by altering the URL.

Anybody have any further information?

Has anybody been able to access other stuff on my Google Drive other than the Ice Cold In Alex clip?
______\o/_______
The Crypto Knight

Return to “Nuggets”