Gilligans Island- Where There’s A Will

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
rhinodynamo

Gilligans Island- Where There’s A Will

Postby rhinodynamo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:55 am

I watched this episode and couldn’t upload it because of the size, but here are some stills.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rhinodynamo on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rhinodynamo

Re: Gilligans Island- Where There’s A Will

Postby rhinodynamo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:01 am

Here’s one I missed .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by rhinodynamo on Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cbqdbq

Postby cbqdbq » Fri Feb 12, 2021 5:53 am

amazing that Howell know what quicksand is. his wife thinks the natural habatat of vegtables is a grocery store.

but the quicksand swallowing suitcase was very good quality. not watery.

butterfly collector beasley also went down in quicksand in another episode but his head stayed up long enough for howells to try to save him before others got him out.
cbqdbq
compeled by qs, demies by qs

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:41 pm

Sorry for the sloppy renders. I’ll try to edit my post and the pictures sometime soon.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:17 pm

I don't know how many times I imagined that suit case was one of the girls when I was young. As I got older I imagined all kinds of scenarios where Mary Ann went to retrieve it with Ginger holding a rope. Then as years passed it became necessary for bikinis and then nothing at all. Anyway, that suitcase was the placeholder for a lot of things. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:29 pm

Another angle. Howell when he sees the suitcase sinking.

rhinodynamo

Postby rhinodynamo » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:33 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I don't know how many times I imagined that suit case was one of the girls when I was young. As I got older I imagined all kinds of scenarios where Mary Ann went to retrieve it with Ginger holding a rope. Then as years passed it became necessary for bikinis and then nothing at all. Anyway, that suitcase was the placeholder for a lot of things. :mrgreen:
Exactly. Ginger, Skipper, and any number of exotic secondary characters like Amazons or pirates.

Boggyhoo

Postby Boggyhoo » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:39 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I don't know how many times I imagined that suit case was one of the girls when I was young. As I got older I imagined all kinds of scenarios where Mary Ann went to retrieve it with Ginger holding a rope. Then as years passed it became necessary for bikinis and then nothing at all. Anyway, that suitcase was the placeholder for a lot of things. :mrgreen:

To bad it was not a red suitcase. Oh well.

BH

Return to “Nuggets”