latex catsuit girl in sticky mud

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
nachtjaeger

Re: latex catsuit girl in sticky mud

Postby nachtjaeger » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 am

Sort of a waste- a tiny, anorexic-looking girl in that super-sticky mud. With no leg muscles, she could barely move! :(

Better one of the ladies on the forum here, with a muscular body toned by many hours struggling in deep mud. :)
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:41 am

nachtjaeger wrote:Sort of a waste- a tiny, anorexic-looking girl in that super-sticky mud. With no leg muscles, she could barely move! :(

Better one of the ladies on the forum here, with a muscular body toned by many hours struggling in deep mud. :)

I'm presuming wearing a similar catsuit.... :D

YerKiddin

Postby YerKiddin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:24 pm

I talked a bit with one of the producers about the thickness of the mud. I tried to suggest he use a dryer mix of clay, so things would be stickier, but he said if the clay was too thick, you couldn't sink. My next suggestion (and I personally thought this sounded like a *LOT* of fun!) was to have his normal thin clay pit set-up, but to dump a lot of dry clay on top of it, so he would have a layer of thick, sticky clay atop a layer of thin. The part of this catsuit video that I found so interesting was the fly-paper way she was getting stuck in the surface. Having that atop a clay pit would (I think) allow what looked to be dusty dry ground that would liquefy into a very sticky surface, stopping a model in her tracks, but allowing her to go down without much trouble. ;-)

Unfortunately, this wouldn't be something you could "reset" easily. :-( Things would need to go well on the first take, and there wouldn't even be a handy way to rehearse it. Heck, it would take rather a lot of experimentation to find the right amount of clay to get this to work at all.

Return to “Nuggets”