latex catsuit girl in sticky mud

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
mannemies

latex catsuit girl in sticky mud

Postby mannemies » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:58 pm

bart1997

Re: latex catsuit girl in sticky mud

Postby bart1997 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

Last edited by bart1997 on Sat May 09, 2015 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sandyandy

Postby Sandyandy » Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 pm

I do have to agree with you on that Bart.
Not a bad clip though. Thanks for uploading :)

PM2K
Always Remembered

Postby PM2K » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:04 pm

Yeah, I'd have to agree with the rest of you. Like the catsuit, but that poor model really is way too thin. Wish the fashion industry would get the message tthis simply isn't healthy or realistic....

mannemies

Postby mannemies » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:08 pm

maybe she is just vecetarian or smt like that

Robert
Producer

Postby Robert » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:28 pm

The reflection of the camera man on her ass is funny :lol:

Robert

x42swamper

Postby x42swamper » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:52 am

Where is a sinkhole when we need it the most :shock:
As the path narrows you find yourself face to face with a dark towering Shadow. A shadow composed of all your doubts and fears. And he's well armed to defend the treasure.

YerKiddin

Postby YerKiddin » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am

Okay. I tend to like waify little women, but she was still a bit on the "too small" side.

The bigger draw for me was the area she was wading in. I WANNA GO THERE! That looked like some FUN mud to get into! (and sticky stuff to get out of!) If anyone knows of mud like that around Arkansas (preferably along a river) please let me know. :-)

Nessie
Producer

Postby Nessie » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:11 am

Whoahhh, I don't know what happens on the final scene but as for what's shown...I certainly can think of some more uses for that mudpit than I saw here!

Gee, thanks, Robert...now that you mentioned the reflection, that's all I see. Guess they don't have to send that catsuit back to the catsuit store for not being shiny enough!

I too wish the anorexic look would go out. I mean, I try to keep my own weight down and all but geesh. Beauty should be synonymous with health. And health comes in a variety of sizes.

I looked at her web-site and I think the idea is that she's supposed to resemble a teenager (although I wouldn't be surprised if she ain't one)...and it says that she is in Germany...

Which means that unfortunately, that just might be where that glorious mudpit is!

Nessie

groppingmire

Postby groppingmire » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:37 pm

i think i was on her web site sweet. ---.com year or two ago and acorrding to her web blog she turned 18 a few years back
and there were alot of her in tights latex ect from her early teens if that video was really from 08 she might or might not been of legal age at the time there has been a few mud sets in the free previews but noting really deep that i've seen
and i belive she in germany from what i remeber also be warned when i tried to go to her web site i got hit with a virus
so be carful if you vist

Return to “Nuggets”