A vid of an Asian girl having a nude sink

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
YerKiddin

A vid of an Asian girl having a nude sink

Postby YerKiddin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:47 pm

She does look like she enjoys herself in some deep mud, but she hasn't had any training on how to actually sink. (She does, however, know how to get out)

http://www.findtubes.com/movies/70/7038 ... -soft-mud/

Beast260

Re: A vid of an Asian girl having a nude sink

Postby Beast260 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:20 pm

Great find. the site where this comes from does have some cool stuff other then mud. but not willing to pay $50-$60 AU for such short clips.

joshy+1

Postby joshy+1 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Nice find! :D

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:31 am

It's Cocoa-Soft, a very well known studio that produces various stuck videos, but mainly focuses on breathe play. This segment is from their video "Mud Girl 2" (cmg-005). The whole video is 48 minutes. Its mainly wallowing in the mud and masturbation with vibrator. Not much of sinking. But there are some nice moments. First that I especially like is the very beginning (what was linked in the first post of this topic). There is another moment there that I especially like, when the girl is getting out after relaxing neck-deep in the mud. It takes her three minutes of struggle to free herself, and her struggle is rather impressive. She doesn't pretends that she is stuck, she just gets out as fast as possible while the mud doesn't want to let her go easily.

Oh, and all their mud videos are especially recommended to those who like mud coverage. And cmg-006 video is very recommended to those who like head-first diving in the mud.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

msjy

Postby msjy » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:12 am

Is there a way to download it?
I am a Man not a women.

SmileyMcDeath

Postby SmileyMcDeath » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:08 am

msjy wrote:Is there a way to download it?

Why yes, there is :D

(1) Download and install Firefox.

(2)Install the Downloadhelper extension.

This also gives you the ability to download and save Youtube vids, Google video, and most any of the 'tubes. It doesn't work on Hulu, but hey...

Billie Bonce

Postby Billie Bonce » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

there's a magic word - b######t
no more hints from my side

Moderators Edit - I know your heart was in the right place but that's a dirty word around here.
There’s so many different worlds
So many different suns
And we have just one world
But we live in different ones

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:21 am

SmileyMcDeath wrote:

This also gives you the ability to download and save Youtube vids, Google video, and most any of the 'tubes. It doesn't work on Hulu, but hey...

I have DownloadHelper and Firefox installed, but there is no "Image" symbol added to the page to click on to download the video, and also, under the "Tools" menu, in the "DownloadHelper>" submenu, there is no "Media>" submenu to select to download the video. :(

According to the DownloadHelper website, it works with XVideos, and sure enough, other videos do register in the menu, but not the one of interest. :(

But wait! :shock: All of a sudden, it is now in the menu, and I successfully downloaded it! :D I don't know why DownloadHelper didn't find it before, but it does now! :D
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

msjy

Postby msjy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:59 am

Boggy Man wrote:
SmileyMcDeath wrote:

I have DownloadHelper and Firefox installed, but there is no "Image" symbol added to the page to click on to download the video, and also, under the "Tools" menu, in the "DownloadHelper>" submenu, there is no "Media>" submenu to select to download the video. :(

According to the DownloadHelper website, it works with XVideos, and sure enough, other videos do register in the menu, but not the one of interest. :(

But wait! :shock: All of a sudden, it is now in the menu, and I successfully downloaded it! :D I don't know why DownloadHelper didn't find it before, but it does now! :D

It is easy I just download real player then on the right hand corner of the video it says Download this video then you can convert to any format you want
I am a Man not a women.

Return to “Nuggets”