Raquel Welch in beach sand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
pucipal

Raquel Welch in beach sand

Postby pucipal » Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:41 pm

Didn't realize Raquel Welch has sand fetish too. It's taken by Terry O’Neill in 1968 at Miami Beach,

Duncan Edwards

Re: Raquel Welch in beach sand

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:11 pm

I've seen this one and it always works for me. Not only are you looking at one of the all time most beautiful women on earth but she knew it too. What tops it off is her bikini hanging on the shovel in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with the composition because her entire career she was a master of implied nudity. Remember the scene in 100 Rifles where she's taking a shower under the water tower to distract the soldiers? The director wanted her to do it topless but she borrowed a shirt from Burt Reynolds and made it look even better. She auditioned for the role of Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. Sherwood Schwartz wisely understood that nobody would pay attention to anyone else on the show if she got the part and we got the innocent sexuality of Dawn Wells instead. Imagine that Raquel was Mary Ann and there really was a quicksand scene with her? I wouldn't be typing this as my pre-adolescent brain would have melted in 1967.

Great image. Love it.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:44 pm

i always wished she had run into a mire in One Million Years BC :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mike_gt6

Postby mike_gt6 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:39 am

RE Gilligan's Island, Jayne Mansfield auditioned for Ginger as well per her daughter Mariska when she and I would hang out in NYC. Thus some of my Jayne Mansfield art.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:17 am

mike_gt6 wrote:RE Gilligan's Island, Jayne Mansfield auditioned for Ginger as well per her daughter Mariska when she and I would hang out in NYC. Thus some of my Jayne Mansfield art.

Jayne Mansfield and Raquel Welch in quicksand together. A possibility that Seems almost cruel to ponder. :shock:

water_bug_62208

Postby water_bug_62208 » Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:59 am

Very nice.

I've always wanted to see Rachel Welch in a stuck-in-the-mud or quicksand scene, and this image works just fine. :D

I also like the hint of potential danger as the edge of the tide seems to be sweeping closer and closer to this stuck, sexy maiden. Pete Boggs would be proud. :D

Thanks for sharing!

pucipal

Postby pucipal » Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:15 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:I've seen this one and it always works for me. Not only are you looking at one of the all time most beautiful women on earth but she knew it too. What tops it off is her bikini hanging on the shovel in the background. I wouldn't be surprised if she had something to do with the composition because her entire career she was a master of implied nudity. Remember the scene in 100 Rifles where she's taking a shower under the water tower to distract the soldiers? The director wanted her to do it topless but she borrowed a shirt from Burt Reynolds and made it look even better. She auditioned for the role of Mary Ann on Gilligan's Island. Sherwood Schwartz wisely understood that nobody would pay attention to anyone else on the show if she got the part and we got the innocent sexuality of Dawn Wells instead. Imagine that Raquel was Mary Ann and there really was a quicksand scene with her? I wouldn't be typing this as my pre-adolescent brain would have melted in 1967.

Great image. Love it.

Glad you like it. Seriously, I was too engrossed in looking at a 'topless' Raquel Welch, I didn't realize her bikini was on the shovel. Heck, I didn't even know there's a shovel. :lol:

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:02 pm

pucipal wrote:Glad you like it. Seriously, I was too engrossed in looking at a 'topless' Raquel Welch, I didn't realize her bikini was on the shovel. Heck, I didn't even know there's a shovel. :lol:

I've spent several hours looking at this one. After the first couple you realize she's not getting any deeper and your eyes begin to wander around looking for clues. :mrgreen:

Return to “Nuggets”