Doesn't look like they are trying to save her

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
qsemergency

Doesn't look like they are trying to save her

Postby qsemergency » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:53 pm

Anyone able to interpret what she is saying???

https://youtu.be/haz22GBMQSs

Seems to me that they are trying to hold her down rather than save her

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Re: Doesn't look like they are trying to save her

Postby dlodoski » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:36 am

qsemergency wrote:Anyone able to interpret what she is saying??? ...

I'll take a shot -

"(whimper whimper) I told you I didn't want to do this scene. (whimper whimper) My boyfriend is going to kick your ass. (whimper whimper) Get that camera out of my face and let me out!"

It looks like cell phone footage taken during the filming of a movie (Indonesian, Malaysian?). Something to keep an eye out for, no doubt.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

valiumten

Postby valiumten » Tue Aug 31, 2021 2:50 am

dlodoski wrote:

I'll take a shot -

"(whimper whimper) I told you I didn't want to do this scene. (whimper whimper) My boyfriend is going to kick your ass. (whimper whimper) Get that camera out of my face and let me out!"

It looks like cell phone footage taken during the filming of a movie (Indonesian, Malaysian?). Something to keep an eye out for, no doubt.

There is a longer version of this video that I saw although I can't locate it right now, also on Youtube. At the end she appeared to either pass out or die? So, yeah. Hoping it is from a movie and not something real.

qsemergency

Postby qsemergency » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:56 pm

dlodoski wrote:

I'll take a shot -

Thanks for the translation... confirms that it wasn't a rescue operation of a woman stuck in Quicksand.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:45 pm

qsemergency wrote:
dlodoski wrote: "(whimper whimper) I told you I didn't want to do this scene. (whimper whimper) My boyfriend is going to kick your ass. (whimper whimper) Get that camera out of my face and let me out!"

Thanks for the translation... confirms that it wasn't a rescue operation of a woman stuck in Quicksand.

There was some sarcasm there in my interpretation. ;)

But if you look closely, there is a large camera in the left edge of the frame. And in all honesty, the actress may have been 'staying in character' as she listened to the director. But she's certainly cute enough - and I hope this scene becomes known eventually.

Sedge

Postby Sedge » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:59 pm

This is the longer clip, which is bizarre to say the least and apparently not quicksand...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKCwfslqcY

Chimerix

Postby Chimerix » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:46 pm

Sedge wrote:This is the longer clip, which is bizarre to say the least and apparently not quicksand...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbKCwfslqcY

This one feels more to me like a BTS of a horror film. We can hear someone providing direction, including the offscreen shout that seems to be a version of "BANG." There's someone waiting to take her pulse (poorly) on cue. I'd bet that, in the context of the film, burying her is a last-ditch effort to save her from infection or possession or some such terrible fate.
The difference between theory and reality is that, in theory, there is no difference between theory and reality.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:31 am

It looks like the scene being rehearsed could be that of some hungry underground creature having pulled her mostly into the ground and was feeding on her down below.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:56 pm

Boggy Man wrote:It looks like the scene being rehearsed could be that of some hungry underground creature having pulled her mostly into the ground and was feeding on her down below.

Or perhaps an Asian Shriners ritual (just don't tell them the Shriners are actually long gone).

:)

Return to “Nuggets”