Dirty Boots Productions compilation

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
ctnz

Dirty Boots Productions compilation

Postby ctnz » Sun Sep 05, 2021 12:25 pm

I did post a few links here years ago, so some of you might be aware of these videos.

Dirty Boot Production were located a few kilometers from me and shot 60 odd videos all across the North Island of New Zealand. They stopped 5 years or so ago and now someone has uploaded a compilation of snippets from their free trailers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvgKLiqbKU4

Cheers from Auckland

CTNZ

Beast260

Re: Dirty Boots Productions compilation

Postby Beast260 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:23 am

yeah i bought a few of there vids. sadly they went under because people were just sharing and posting the vids everywhere else and soo no money was being made from it.

real shame. things were getting good. Specially the Quarry they were playing with towards the end.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:18 pm

There was one I remember in a pit where the model got chest deep which was totally unexpected and they needed to rescue her. She had a pole or something but could not get out. Almost all the other ones are thigh deep. Was just a preview I saw but even that was so awesome.

mudhorror

Postby mudhorror » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:13 pm

beachbum wrote:There was one I remember in a pit where the model got chest deep which was totally unexpected and they needed to rescue her. She had a pole or something but could not get out. Almost all the other ones are thigh deep. Was just a preview I saw but even that was so awesome.

I think it's a "Getting to the Bottom of it" with Jade. Starting at 3:29, in this preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvbjri-M4A

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:54 pm

mudhorror wrote:
beachbum wrote:There was one I remember in a pit where the model got chest deep which was totally unexpected and they needed to rescue her. She had a pole or something but could not get out. Almost all the other ones are thigh deep. Was just a preview I saw but even that was so awesome.

I think it's a "Getting to the Bottom of it" with Jade. Starting at 3:29, in this preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmvbjri-M4A

yeah thats it. i have that video. as well as a couple others.

They did have some gems in there collection.

scotty96

Postby scotty96 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:22 am

Dirty Boots is one of my favourite producers, and Tayla and Trixie would have to be my favourite models. It would be great if they struck out solo to do their own muddy content. Such a shame that they closed down, everything they shot was real and you could tell the girls had genuine fun!

Now if only an Aussie producer could break out... ;)

cabeca

Postby cabeca » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:10 pm

Where can I buy dirty boots producitions videos?

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:46 pm

Awesome, I would buy that one. Looks like she was stuck for a long time!

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:23 pm

I've bought a couple vids from them and they have been great for stuck- and boots-fans like me. It's a shame that they had to leave the scene due to piracy.
I think the full vids are nowhere available anymore. :cry:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

dlodoski
Wizard of Ooze

Postby dlodoski » Sat Sep 25, 2021 11:22 pm

bogbud wrote:I've bought a couple vids from them and they have been great for stuck- and boots-fans like me. It's a shame that they had to leave the scene due to piracy.
I think the full vids are nowhere available anymore. :cry:

I submit that this is not the way to handle a piracy problem. Pirates on the fence need only commercial unavailability to push them to start 'sharing' where they otherwise may not.

Having said that, piracy may not be the ultimate reason he pulled his stuff. But it sounds plausible, and that's all that might matter.

If these videos were available anywhere legitimately, I would be looking to purchase some of them.

Bummer.
The Wizard of Ooze stays behind the curtain!

https://allmylinks.com/dlodoski

Stay signed up to Club MPV and bank 10 free download tokens every month!

Return to “Nuggets”