Dirty Boots Productions compilation

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
John Junkman

Re: Dirty Boots Productions compilation

Postby John Junkman » Sat Oct 02, 2021 11:34 am

Dirtyboots videos are definitely my favorites 8-) Several years ago I purchased one after the site was closed. Try to drop e-mail to Scott hootiewam@xtra.co.nz, his another e-mail hootiewam@yahoo.com Hope he is doing well.

civicracerman

Postby civicracerman » Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:45 pm

If there still is a way to buy the “getting to the bottom of it” video please let me know! I unfortunately discovered them too late :|

John Junkman

Postby John Junkman » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:39 pm

civicracerman wrote:If there still is a way to buy the “getting to the bottom of it” video please let me know! I unfortunately discovered them too late :|

I provided the Scott's contacts above. Try to message him directly.

[goolems

Postby [goolems » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:38 pm

Other way is to message him on Facebook. His name is Mud Boots and it's a picture of a person's legs in mud - white boots and black and white leggings. I bought a few videos from him recently, he'll get back to you eventually on there.

The Old Dirty Boots

Postby The Old Dirty Boots » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Hi all,
Thanks for all your comments. It's nice to know we're missed! I'd just like to clear something up. It wasn't piracy that forced us to stop. Although that became a problem since then. I seem to battle each week with some prick posting our clips. I can't stop anyone watching them, and frankly don't blame you if you do. If you do see one please let me know. Angel and I split up, and couldn't agree on how to take the business forward. Things got worse to the point that it couldn't continue. The girls were devastated. They said it was the best job they had ever had. Mandy and Jade thought to carry it on for us, which would have been interesting. But that didn't eventuate. My family has gotten bigger and I'm too busy with work to start it all up again.
Every now and then someone enquires about buying an old clip. They are all still here with me and can be made available, I don't have time to edit them into a better quality so they are as they were. New Zealand's internet was really bad back then so making HD clips was a problem when it came to uploading to the cloud. Some were HD though. Anyway, if there is any you might want, let me know!
Thanks all again!

cabeca

Postby cabeca » Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:28 pm

The Old Dirty Boots wrote:Hi all,
Thanks for all your comments. It's nice to know we're missed! I'd just like to clear something up. It wasn't piracy that forced us to stop. Although that became a problem since then. I seem to battle each week with some prick posting our clips. I can't stop anyone watching them, and frankly don't blame you if you do. If you do see one please let me know. Angel and I split up, and couldn't agree on how to take the business forward. Things got worse to the point that it couldn't continue. The girls were devastated. They said it was the best job they had ever had. Mandy and Jade thought to carry it on for us, which would have been interesting. But that didn't eventuate. My family has gotten bigger and I'm too busy with work to start it all up again.
Every now and then someone enquires about buying an old clip. They are all still here with me and can be made available, I don't have time to edit them into a better quality so they are as they were. New Zealand's internet was really bad back then so making HD clips was a problem when it came to uploading to the cloud. Some were HD though. Anyway, if there is any you might want, let me know!
Thanks all again!

Hello! I want to buy some vídeos! How can I do?

The Old Dirty Boots

Postby The Old Dirty Boots » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:14 pm

Beast260

Postby Beast260 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:29 pm

The Old Dirty Boots wrote:Hi all,
Thanks all again!

Great to see you're still lurking around :)

i might have to look through the old youtube vids and see if there are any over vids to add to my collection.

Return to “Nuggets”