Psychedelic music clip

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Athkore

Psychedelic music clip

Postby Athkore » Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:02 am

A dreamlike music clip inspired by the story of Alice in Wonderland features a short scene of sinking in clay. Said scene starts at 2:23 and lasts for about 30 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ffXi4UhMTU

Theo

Re: Psychedelic music clip

Postby Theo » Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:22 am

This video was brought to you by... LSD :D

I think I got high just watching it :? Should come with a warning: do not drive or operate heavy machinery after watching :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

SinkThatDamsel

Postby SinkThatDamsel » Wed Oct 27, 2021 4:00 am

That's actually pretty sexy. I like the way she lands and stays sill for a moment, then almost imperceptibly starts to disappear down the screen. The glib way she's sinking, almost disinterested, is fun too.

MaitoGaiYouth

Postby MaitoGaiYouth » Wed Oct 27, 2021 6:35 am

That video made me feel so high that when my mom walked in she accused me of doing Drugs but i reassured her that it was just a music video which is weird because my mom passed away years ago and i dont even own a computer.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Oct 28, 2021 5:31 am

That's some weird shit right there, boys and girls. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Oct 29, 2021 6:18 am

MaitoGaiYouth wrote:That video made me feel so high that when my mom walked in she accused me of doing Drugs but i reassured her that it was just a music video which is weird because my mom passed away years ago and i dont even own a computer.

Lol :lol: My thought exactly! Wait a sec... if you don't own a computer... how are you posting this? :shock: (Queue the Twilight Zone theme)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

TK421

Postby TK421 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:46 am

This is why it’s best not to try doing Ketamine while filming your quicksand shoot, folks :lol: :lol:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “Nuggets”