Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World Dominion... Maybe?

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
Duncan Edwards

Re: Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World Dominion... Maybe?

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:03 am

jadokast98 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:She's the star so you know nothing is really going to happen to her. Probably won't get her hair messed up. But how likely is it that they went to all that trouble just to have her alone there? I think it's a lot more likely that this is somewhere near a bikini bar that was having a wet T-shirt contest just as they were all forced to flee. There's a dozen hot babes in the swamp there with her and she's following them to see who goes under so she'll know which spot to avoid. I mean, she's the smart one. Right?

All the while wearing the high heels like she did in her first JP. (In my dreams... It could happen!)

You're just as messed up as I am. Cool. :mrgreen:
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:17 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
sixgunzloaded wrote:Hope I'm not being a kill-joy here but, to me that really looks like a small pond with some duckweed/hydrilla growing on it. :(
I hope I'm wrong. Maybe there's qs under it? Definitely a swell picture though! :)

Well, you're missing the point of the whole thing. It's obviously a swamp. And everybody knows when you're running from something in a swamp you fall down and get muddy. When it's a prehistoric swamp, or beach, you are virtually required to have quicksand there. Where you been?

You know, you're absolutely right. What was I thinking? Clearly, I must have had a brain-fart... Forgive me, Sensei... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

spunkee311

Postby spunkee311 » Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:05 am

OBI-wan wrote:Quicksand finds a way.

I see what you did there.

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:40 pm

sixgunzloaded wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:
sixgunzloaded wrote:Hope I'm not being a kill-joy here but, to me that really looks like a small pond with some duckweed/hydrilla growing on it. :(
I hope I'm wrong. Maybe there's qs under it? Definitely a swell picture though! :)

Well, you're missing the point of the whole thing. It's obviously a swamp. And everybody knows when you're running from something in a swamp you fall down and get muddy. When it's a prehistoric swamp, or beach, you are virtually required to have quicksand there. Where you been?

You know, you're absolutely right. What was I thinking? Clearly, I must have had a brain-fart... Forgive me, Sensei... :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

It's been a long dry spell. ;) (click the gif)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:11 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:
jadokast98 wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:She's the star so you know nothing is really going to happen to her. Probably won't get her hair messed up. But how likely is it that they went to all that trouble just to have her alone there? I think it's a lot more likely that this is somewhere near a bikini bar that was having a wet T-shirt contest just as they were all forced to flee. There's a dozen hot babes in the swamp there with her and she's following them to see who goes under so she'll know which spot to avoid. I mean, she's the smart one. Right?

All the while wearing the high heels like she did in her first JP. (In my dreams... It could happen!)

I love how you ended it with "cool" lol :lol:

You know, it’s funny how we so love to see women sinking in sexy high heels and boots, especially when you think about it, you don't even get to see it all that much. The footwear is always the very first thing to go under, and you often never get to see it again. But damn it’s still hot to think about! :P
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:15 pm

Theo wrote:
Duncan Edwards wrote:
jadokast98 wrote:

I love how you ended it with "cool" lol :lol:

You know, it’s funny how we so love to see women sinking in sexy high heels and boots, especially when you think about it, you don't even get to see it all that much. The footwear is always the very first thing to go under, and you often never get to see it again. But damn it’s still hot to think about! :P

I'm not at all a footwear guy but I am a leg man and I do enjoy what heels do for all that. And while it's not much of a heel, one of the few footwear moments caught me when young, came as Lucy stepped into quicksand. I vividly remember the original airing and the moment of fascination that came with her stepping deliberately into it with business attire on.

Lucy Steps into the Quicksand

Theo

Postby Theo » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:02 am

Duncan Edwards wrote:I'm not at all a footwear guy but I am a leg man and I do enjoy what heels do for all that. And while it's not much of a heel, one of the few footwear moments caught me when young, came as Lucy stepped into quicksand. I vividly remember the original airing and the moment of fascination that came with her stepping deliberately into it with business attire on.

Lucy Steps into the Quicksand

Oh I love legs too! In fact, I love a good looking lady from head to toe :D Dresses, skirts, high heels, boots etc. are just enhancements sometimes.

I forgot about that one with Lucy, that was a funny one! I always loved watching I Love Lucy, but I’ve never got to watch much of the Lucy Show.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

mdqsfan8

Postby mdqsfan8 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:41 am

new trailer has dropped today, scene in question from photo is in trailer looks like she crawls into a pond, no mud or quicksand :(

Rusty Shackleford

Postby Rusty Shackleford » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:06 pm

Theo wrote:

100% agree! This has been quite a dilemma for some of us. Although I think it makes the "pre-sinking" parts all the more enjoyable as well.

Return to “Nuggets”