Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World Dominion... Maybe?

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
DarthMau

Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World Dominion... Maybe?

Postby DarthMau » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:26 am

Total Film Magazine has released the first official image of the film Jurassic World Dominion, in which actress Bryce Dallas Howard is seen in deep trouble while the legs of a dinosaur lie on the edge of the swamp, I don't know if she is swimming or is stuck in this ... will have to wait until its premiere in June 2022.

https://www.gamesradar.com/jurassic-wor ... socialflow
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MadMax359

Re: Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World Dominion... Maybe?

Postby MadMax359 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:32 am

fingers crossed!!
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

Boppinabe

Postby Boppinabe » Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:47 am

Makes me think of this Pinup Peril from ages ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Theo

Postby Theo » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:08 am

For her sake, hopefully Bryce is stuck and about to mercifully go under. Much better to drown in quicksand than be viciously dismembered and eaten by that T-Rex behind her. Or perhaps, she is just trying to hide under the water from it. We shall see next June.
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:08 pm

She's the star so you know nothing is really going to happen to her. Probably won't get her hair messed up. But how likely is it that they went to all that trouble just to have her alone there? I think it's a lot more likely that this is somewhere near a bikini bar that was having a wet T-shirt contest just as they were all forced to flee. There's a dozen hot babes in the swamp there with her and she's following them to see who goes under so she'll know which spot to avoid. I mean, she's the smart one. Right?
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

OBI-wan

Postby OBI-wan » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:32 pm

Quicksand finds a way.
"Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool who follows him?"

jadokast98

Postby jadokast98 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:44 pm

Duncan Edwards wrote:She's the star so you know nothing is really going to happen to her. Probably won't get her hair messed up. But how likely is it that they went to all that trouble just to have her alone there? I think it's a lot more likely that this is somewhere near a bikini bar that was having a wet T-shirt contest just as they were all forced to flee. There's a dozen hot babes in the swamp there with her and she's following them to see who goes under so she'll know which spot to avoid. I mean, she's the smart one. Right?

All the while wearing the high heels like she did in her first JP. (In my dreams... It could happen!)

alonewolf-31

Postby alonewolf-31 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:56 pm

it doesn't seem like a quicksand pit. Just a pond of water. Although his worried face while in the swamp up to his neck may lead us to think that the danger comes as much from the invisible bottom as from the animal which pursues him (which by the way is a therizinosaurus omnivorous theropod with herbivore dominance) . The fact that we only see Claire's head, without any other part of her body and that she does not look at what is pursuing her intrigues me. But on a single shot we can only speculate. In any case, it's nice to see that charismatic and distressed female characters in swamps or elsewhere, are still popular in our culture.

sixgunzloaded

Postby sixgunzloaded » Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:29 pm

Hope I'm not being a kill-joy here but, to me that really looks like a small pond with some duckweed/hydrilla growing on it. :(
I hope I'm wrong. Maybe there's qs under it? Definitely a swell picture though! :)
How long did Tarzan watch before deciding to save Jill..?

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:00 am

sixgunzloaded wrote:Hope I'm not being a kill-joy here but, to me that really looks like a small pond with some duckweed/hydrilla growing on it. :(
I hope I'm wrong. Maybe there's qs under it? Definitely a swell picture though! :)

Well, you're missing the point of the whole thing. It's obviously a swamp. And everybody knows when you're running from something in a swamp you fall down and get muddy. When it's a prehistoric swamp, or beach, you are virtually required to have quicksand there. Where you been?

The Land That Time Forgot
http://www.mpvstuff.com/clips/landthattimeforgot.mp4

Massacre in Dinosaur Valley
http://www.mpvstuff.com/clips/Massacre_ ... Valley.mp4

When Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BB8DDOSqlJo

At The Earth's Core
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dEcxJvboXE
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Nuggets”