Johnny Test new scene

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
quicksand3D

Johnny Test new scene

Postby quicksand3D » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:47 am

Quicksand making it's 3rd appearance in the Johnny Test cartoon! #1 Johnny's House of Horrors #2 Johnny Unplugged and the latest #3 Johnny the 13th (watch on Netflix)

SinkerCutie

Re: Johnny Test new scene

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:03 am

Hopefully, it's a female scene...

Black Clay Lord

Postby Black Clay Lord » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:06 am

I could never get into Johnny Test truth be told.
There is but one certainty - every end marks a new beginning. "—and methodically knocking peoples' hats off. Then I account it high time to get to sea as soon as I ca—"

stuckdamselfan

Postby stuckdamselfan » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:42 pm

Don't get your hopes up. It's Johnny and his sisters caught in quicksand in the midst of an artificially-created, spooky forest.

They apparently forgot the survival techniques Johnny used in 'Johnny Unplugged'.

There's also an episode 'Escape From Johnny's House' , where the Test house is converted into a series of escape rooms for family game night. Thanks to Johnny's careless planning, all the rooms have deadly traps.

But no quicksand. And the parents don't realize the traps are lethal until everyone makes it safely outside before the house blows up.

And not one episode where Johnny's mom goes into full kick-ass mode, where she clobbers wrestlers, turns into a sun block superheroine, operates heavy machinery, or kicks down doors.

Phooey.

Return to “Nuggets”