found clip

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
jagfiles

found clip

Postby jagfiles » Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:31 am

I found this clip on some show (sorry my spainish is a little rusty) These three gals are buried up to their chests in a mud pit and must try to escape and grab a flag. Apparently from the description it's to simulate being in quicksand. Heads up the host spends a few minutes talking to them. Then at they five minute part they back in view wearing bikins step into the hole and are shown with being shoveled on them to their chests. Then they try to escape. It does have a nice cleanup scene with the three Sorry if this has been previously posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JOwopR ... iZ&index=2

TK421

Re: found clip

Postby TK421 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:24 am

jagfiles wrote:I found this clip on some show (sorry my spainish is a little rusty) These three gals are buried up to their chests in a mud pit and must try to escape and grab a flag. Apparently from the description it's to simulate being in quicksand. Heads up the host spends a few minutes talking to them. Then at they five minute part they back in view wearing bikins step into the hole and are shown with being shoveled on them to their chests. Then they try to escape. It does have a nice cleanup scene with the three Sorry if this has been previously posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JOwopR ... iZ&index=2

The editor who slowed the struggling part of them trying to get out needs to be given a medal! Not all heroes wear capes :lol:
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Return to “Nuggets”