Purple Sunset

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
jagfiles

Purple Sunset

Postby jagfiles » Wed Mar 23, 2022 9:37 pm

This clip is from a movie called Purple Sunset. During a war a woman is captured and is being led by a female solider and some guy. As the threesome pass over a log over a swamp the prisoner falls into some quicksand while tied and gagged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOt3hrtFBok

MadMax359

Re: Purple Sunset

Postby MadMax359 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:25 am

the female soldier is cute, i wish she had been the one in the quicksand :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

mudmaiden

Postby mudmaiden » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:13 am

MadMax359 wrote:the female soldier is cute, i wish she had been the one in the quicksand :twisted:

but, as you see they all get it in the end!
Tarzan to Jill Hardy: Girl be still. Not sink!!"
From "Valley Of Mystery" : Don't struggle and do not thrash around; that just makes things worse!

Also: check me out at:
http://mudmaiden.deviantart.com/gallery/

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:10 am

Gun safety 101: make triple sure that the gun is unloaded before handing it to someone else ;)
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Theo

Postby Theo » Fri Mar 25, 2022 2:12 am

MadMax359 wrote:the female soldier is cute, i wish she had been the one in the quicksand :twisted:

Yeah, that was a bit of a missed opportunity there :(
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

Return to “Nuggets”