Monster Rancher - My Name is Pixie

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
UltraWarriorX367

Monster Rancher - My Name is Pixie

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:49 am

A beloved scene from our childhoods. An absolute favorite of mine, it served as inspiration for my first QS story that I’ve posted on this site.

The scene starts around 12:24
https://youtu.be/Q-hDIom6I1c

quicksand3D

Re: Monster Rancher - My Name is Pixie

Postby quicksand3D » Tue Mar 29, 2022 7:52 pm

the original Japanese version 'Monster Farm" has a few more extra frames of this scene with Pixie going face under

master3

Postby master3 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:38 am

quicksand3D wrote:the original Japanese version 'Monster Farm" has a few more extra frames of this scene with Pixie going face under

And you see a close up of her sinking breasts.

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Wed Mar 30, 2022 3:15 am

master3 wrote:
quicksand3D wrote:the original Japanese version 'Monster Farm" has a few more extra frames of this scene with Pixie going face under

You also get to see Pixie with a quicksand beard after her escape.

UltraWarriorX367

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:14 am

SinkerCutie wrote:
master3 wrote:

You also get to see Pixie with a quicksand beard after her escape.

Yeah, that version used to be on YouTube for a while before it was taken down

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Sat Apr 02, 2022 11:05 am

If you must have the scene, Discotek released a dvd boxset of the uncut Monster Farm Japanese episodes

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:12 am

I have the unedited Japanese clip, but I want to try to merge the English soundtrack to it first before uploading it. The original audio is actually a tiny bit distorted and kind of harsh to listen to.

It appears they only cut portions out that displayed the woman's cleavage from too-close of a viewpoint. There was also one edit that faded out the cartoon to black for a commercial break right in the middle of the sinking scene! That does not appear in the original. I was able to fix that butcher work too.

The piece that was censored off of the end of the QS scene had the kid laughing at her muddy face. But the audio had no forest background sounds like the English version and sounded very odd, so I had to do a little EQ work, mixing and multi-tracking to create a suitable substitute audio for that brief portion. I think it's passable.

See what you think: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/695645028

And now we seek the answer to the big question: How did she get all that mud on her face and not on her.... assets? :lol:

Untitle2d.png

Untitle3d.png

monster.rancher.title2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by BogDog on Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

MadMax359

Postby MadMax359 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:53 pm

great work! and that middle picture is excellent :twisted:
The strong do what they want, the weak do what they must

SinkerCutie

Postby SinkerCutie » Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:54 pm

BogDog wrote:I have the unedited Japanese clip, but I want to try to merge the English soundtrack to it first before uploading it. The original audio is actually a tiny bit distorted and kind of harsh to listen to.

It appears they only cut portions out that displayed the woman's cleavage from too-close of a viewpoint. There was also one edit that faded out the cartoon to black for a commercial break right in the middle of the sinking scene! That does not appear in the original. I was able to fix that butcher work too.

The piece that was censored off the of the end of the QS scene had the kid laughing at her muddy face. But the audio had no forest background sounds like the English version and sounded very odd, so I had to do a little EQ work, mixing and multi-tracking to create a suitable substitute audio for that brief portion. I think it's passable.

See what you think: https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/695645028

And now we seek the answer to the big question: How did she get all that mud on her face and not on her.... assets? :lol:

Untitle2d.png

Untitle3d.png

monster.rancher.title2.png

Maybe the quicksand didn't want to obscure the view of a bearded girl having big boobies...

quicksand3D

Postby quicksand3D » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:03 am

Bravo BogDog - well done!

Return to “Nuggets”