Missed Opportunity in The Emperor’s New Groove

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
UltraWarriorX367

Missed Opportunity in The Emperor’s New Groove

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:18 am

For any of us who watched the Emperor’s New Groove as kids ever wished we got a full blown QS scene during the bit with Yona and Kronk in the jungle.

The scene in question is this, starts around 0:23 mark: https://youtu.be/oivK_Rfztpc

I mean, it have everything. The sfx, the location, and the buildup of her kissing her shoes :cry: :cry: :cry:

Theo

Re: Missed Opportunity in The Emperor’s New Groove

Postby Theo » Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:27 pm

Man, I haven't seen that in like 15+ years. One of my all time favorites! I think I had it on VHS (crap I just dated myself :? ).

I seem to remember Pacha actually mentioned quicksand earlier on, just before the waterfall scene I think? So yeah, that could've been a quicksand scene, but it was still pretty funny as is :lol:
Finally broke down and went to see a psychologist. She told me I just have an overactive imagination—and it really excited her. We're going sinking next weekend. Theo's AI Quicksandbox New stuff every weekend (unless life gets in the way)

UltraWarriorX367

Re: Missed Opportunity in The Emperor’s New Groove

Postby UltraWarriorX367 » Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:47 am

Theo wrote:Man, I haven't seen that in like 15+ years. One of my all time favorites! I think I had it on VHS (crap I just dated myself :? ).

I seem to remember Pacha actually mentioned quicksand earlier on, just before the waterfall scene I think? So yeah, that could've been a quicksand scene, but it was still pretty funny as is :lol:

Yeah it was, I’d kill for a full scene or a story based on this scene alone. I would enjoy seeing Yzma sink in comedic fashion. Just the intro alone with her losing her shoes was phenomenal, along with the sfx coming from the mud whenever she stepped.

Return to “Nuggets”