Missed opportunity, really missed, Netflix: lost in space (M)

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
gilligansunder

Missed opportunity, really missed, Netflix: lost in space (M)

Postby gilligansunder » Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:25 am

So I was watching the final season of Netflix lost in space. And there was an episode (season three, episode 5) titled stuck. The Jupiter to lands on a planet that is literally one giant bog. Throughout the planet there are these gray vats emerging out of the ground. The crew gets separated and Don West Who is on his own steps on one of the vats sucking his leg in all the way up to his calf. Being both a shoe and QS fetish I was excited but quickly disappointed because all the vat did was pull off his boot. Though he did panic while his foot was stuck. The actor playing him is fine, so imagine my disappointment that we didn’t get a proper sink and rescue. They were certainly scenes foreshadowing that there might be. God I hate red herrings.

beachbum

Re: Missed opportunity, really missed, Netflix: lost in space (M)

Postby beachbum » Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:16 am

You should search Land of the Giants, 70s series. They had a real good and long guy sink in quicksand in that one.

gilligansunder

Re: Missed opportunity, really missed, Netflix: lost in space (M)

Postby gilligansunder » Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:13 am

beachbum wrote:You should search Land of the Giants, 70s series. They had a real good and long guy sink in quicksand in that one.

I’ve seen that one, as well as the one from the OG lost in space but thank you. Basically I’ve seen all of the major QS scenes from decades past (sixties television). I’m more interested in finding newer stuff where there’s such a deficit of male sinks. I’m also interested in anything I can find from the 80s.

Return to “Nuggets”