Mud volcano accidental sink

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
claysink

Mud volcano accidental sink

Postby claysink » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:38 am

I know this is from 3 years ago but I just found it and it is very interesting. You can tell she wasn’t dressed for a dip in the mud and it seems she walked on hard looking crust and fell thru. She ended up stuck. As she struggled the crust melted away. One of my favorite scenarios and it is in real life. :P
But, she didn’t learn her lesson because after she got out, she was walking across an area of cracked dry mud and fell thru a second time. Unfortunately neither breaking thru the crust was posted.

There were some flashes at the intro and end and I screen captured them. The video is from a channel of a guy who is a big windsurfer. So I’m pretty sure neither he or his girlfriend are part of our community.

https://youtu.be/UBTa8fFV6wQ

Hope most like it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jagfiles

Re: Mud volcano accidental sink

Postby jagfiles » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:06 pm

I like the pose where she has her arms out. It looks like she's saying Come join me."

BogDog

Re: Mud volcano accidental sink

Postby BogDog » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:54 am

jagfiles wrote:I like the pose where she has her arms out. It looks like she's saying Come join me."

For some reason I view that image, and in my mind I see Sheryl Crow: https://c8.alamy.com/comp/C32F5J/sheryl ... C32F5J.jpg
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Return to “Nuggets”