Bear Grylls Sahara Quicksand

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
YerKiddin

Re: Bear Grylls Sahara Quicksand

Postby YerKiddin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Nessie wrote:That is a beautiful, sinky little quicksand pit and I'm not sorry he wasn't a girl.

Nessie

Ya know, if there are women out there that want to see a guy's muscular legs sinking into the mud, I may have to get back into shape and get into the mud in front of a camera! ;-)

nachtjaeger

Postby nachtjaeger » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 am

Don't know about the miniskirt, but Bear Grylls' wife will be joining him on his new adventures. Premiere is tomorrow on Discovery Channel:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/man-woman-wild/

A20 wrote:yeah i've seen this. if only it was a woman in there...wearing a tight miniskirt
This space for rent- advertise your product or service here!

A20

Postby A20 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 am

Very interesting! That's not Bear Grylls though.

nachtjaeger wrote:Don't know about the miniskirt, but Bear Grylls' wife will be joining him on his new adventures. Premiere is tomorrow on Discovery Channel:

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/man-woman-wild/

A20 wrote:yeah i've seen this. if only it was a woman in there...wearing a tight miniskirt
Image Fan of tight miniskirts and pantyhose in quicksand Image
A-020's deviantArt | A-020's Patreon | A-020's Gumroad | A-020's Twitter
| A-020's YouTube

testao

Postby testao » Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:02 pm

OMG!!!! I would love to see Ruth England sinking in deep mud or quicksand!!!!!!! Record this scene please!!!!! 8-)

Return to “Nuggets”