NEW MOVIE: BLINDED - TRAILER ON YOUTUBE

Share Your Media Finds! Includes scans and incidental on-topic images, as well as links to on-topic items at photo and video sharing sites. Material created by the community should be posted in the Member Submissions forums. Information Nuggets go to General Discussion.
claykid

NEW MOVIE: BLINDED - TRAILER ON YOUTUBE

Postby claykid » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:04 am

Coordinated57

Re: NEW MOVIE: BLINDED - TRAILER ON YOUTUBE

Postby Coordinated57 » Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:57 pm

I didn’t see anything

bogbud

Postby bogbud » Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:04 pm

There's just a glimpse of possibly murky / muddy content... Hard to tell if this could be something of interest :roll:
I'm already chindeep in this mudbog and every desperate attempt to move my stuck legs only drives me deeper in. The thick mud slowly swamps my waders and my arms have nothing to hold onto.
I'm feeling home.

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:05 am

This looks very promising. :) There are several brief scenes of interest just after:
2:03
2:12
4:20
And possibly 5:07

8-)
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:37 pm

Did anyone bother to read -

Running from a dark secret, Danish backpacker Mike Hammershoi (Anders W. Berthelsen) arrives at Black's estate in the Scottish Borders, looking for work.

Cut off from the outside world, Francis Black (Peter Mullan), the blind owner, lives in a shuttered, decaying mansion, with his elderly mother Bella (Phyllida Law). Francis reluctantly offers the traveller a low-paid job in the yard. Put off by the unsettling atmosphere, Mike declines the offer. But, as he turns to go, he sets eyes on Rachel (Jodhi May), Francis' enigmatic young wife, and changes his mind.

Mike starts work on the farm, dumping the debris of the Blacks' once-successful business into the mud pit, a bottomless vortex of quicksand at the edge of the estate. He soon realises that Francis, increasingly embittered by his blindness, exerts a domineering power over Rachel.

Rachel, emotionally suffocated by her husband, is increasingly attracted to Mike, whose presence awakens her pent-up sexual desire. Unable to resist each other, they become lovers. As the sexual tension increases, so too does Francis' jealousy and rage.

In a fit of anger, Francis sacks Mike. The threat of his departure forces Rachel to choose between her husband and her lover. Unaware of his dark past, Rachel decides to run away with Mike.

Seething with fury, Francis stands, knife in hand, by the edge of the mud pit, waiting for the unsuspecting lovers as they prepare to make their escape.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

TK421

Postby TK421 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:24 am

Also a brief search turned up this. Is this movie already out?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fWLZtmnjpY

EDIT: Looks like it is out there folks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000FDFXD6
“We have no food.
We have no jobs.
OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!”

Fred588
Producer

Postby Fred588 » Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:39 pm

In a lot of instances this assumes a fact not in evidence.

Duncan Edwards wrote:Did anyone bother to read -

Running from a dark secret, Danish backpacker Mike Hammershoi (Anders W. Berthelsen) arrives at Black's estate in the Scottish Borders, looking for work.

Cut off from the outside world, Francis Black (Peter Mullan), the blind owner, lives in a shuttered, decaying mansion, with his elderly mother Bella (Phyllida Law). Francis reluctantly offers the traveller a low-paid job in the yard. Put off by the unsettling atmosphere, Mike declines the offer. But, as he turns to go, he sets eyes on Rachel (Jodhi May), Francis' enigmatic young wife, and changes his mind.

Mike starts work on the farm, dumping the debris of the Blacks' once-successful business into the mud pit, a bottomless vortex of quicksand at the edge of the estate. He soon realises that Francis, increasingly embittered by his blindness, exerts a domineering power over Rachel.

Rachel, emotionally suffocated by her husband, is increasingly attracted to Mike, whose presence awakens her pent-up sexual desire. Unable to resist each other, they become lovers. As the sexual tension increases, so too does Francis' jealousy and rage.

In a fit of anger, Francis sacks Mike. The threat of his departure forces Rachel to choose between her husband and her lover. Unaware of his dark past, Rachel decides to run away with Mike.

Seething with fury, Francis stands, knife in hand, by the edge of the mud pit, waiting for the unsuspecting lovers as they prepare to make their escape.
Studio 588 currently offers more than 2200 different HD and QD quicksand videos and has supported production of well over 2400 video scenes and other projects by 13 different producers. Info may be found at:
http://studio588qs.com
http://quicksandland.com
http://psychicworldjungleland.com

Boggy Man

Postby Boggy Man » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:22 am

Fred588 wrote:In a lot of instances this assumes a fact not in evidence.

Here is a selected screen capture at 2:04 from the Youtube trailer linked to in the first post:

Blinded QS.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Boggy Man on Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I sink, therefore I WAM!!!!

(((ioi)))

-The Boggy Man

BogDog

Postby BogDog » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:27 pm

Did somebody say NEW movie?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379185/
"Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Duncan Edwards

Postby Duncan Edwards » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:23 pm

Fred588 wrote:In a lot of instances this assumes a fact not in evidence.

Duncan Edwards wrote:Did anyone bother to read -

Agreed but this time between the synopsis and the preview I think it's safe to say we got at least a little something here.
It's a dirty job but I got to do it for over 20 years. Thank you.

Return to “Nuggets”